1902 3 2017-7-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
artform
lvl.2
Flight distance : 6873 ft
United Kingdom

Hello there,

I am new here and I just got my first electronic gimbal, which is the Dji Ronin M.

So I set up everything, seems to be everything working ok apart from the top bars.

Could anyone please tell me is normal for the Ronin ? If not, please give me some help as I got it off ebay

2017-7-13
Use props
artform
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Anyone could help me?
2017-7-13
Use props
Sevenblade
lvl.1
Netherlands

All I can ask is: did you try to actually pick up the Ronin by it's handlebars?

This is normal behaviour for the Ronin (as far I know) when there is no force on the handlebars. (If you would switch the Ronin on without handlebars, the motor on top will spin really, really fast. There needs to be pressure on there, usually gravity by just holding the handlebars, and not below the motor.
2017-7-14
Use props
artform
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Sevenblade Posted at 2017-7-14 05:59
All I can ask is: did you try to actually pick up the Ronin by it's handlebars?

This is normal behaviour for the Ronin (as far I know) when there is no force on the handlebars. (If you would switch the Ronin on without handlebars, the motor on top will spin really, really fast. There needs to be pressure on there, usually gravity by just holding the handlebars, and not below the motor.

Hi and thanks for reply, yes, there is no force on the handlebars, just when I don't hold on it its start spinning.

Like I sad before, this is my first Ronin.

If its a normal, then I am really happy with it

Thanks again
2017-7-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules