Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Shipping support: terrible
3363 42 2017-7-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Susan
Administrator

bikoo Posted at 12-25 06:19
they have the worst logistic team (DJI) ever

Hi bikoo, Mindy has updated for you in your post: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 6orderby%3Dlastpost

If there is any further question, feel free to contact us, we'll be here for help.
2018-12-26
Use props
djiuser_BcE9wSuZxBkN
lvl.1
Finland

Also having quite a negative experience so far, when I put in the order for my Ronin S it said "4-6 days after payment" for shipping, and over a week later I get an email saying it's being delayed, and before that I got no answers to my emails. From what I've seen its not really surprising to see atrocious customer support from DJI, if only I'd have known this before ordering...
2019-1-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_BcE9wSuZxBkN Posted at 1-5 00:14
Also having quite a negative experience so far, when I put in the order for my Ronin S it said "4-6 days after payment" for shipping, and over a week later I get an email saying it's being delayed, and before that I got no answers to my emails. From what I've seen its not really surprising to see atrocious customer support from DJI, if only I'd have known this before ordering...

I am regretful for the inconvenience. Could you please kindly provide me with your order number? I will check the status of the order. And for the email issue, please also provide me with the ticket number. Sorry again for the difficuty.
2019-1-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules