Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
OSMO Mobile no funciona el gimbal SPA
9037 5 2017-7-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans442a0080
New

Argentina

Hola Buenas tardes.Compre un OSMO Mobile hace unos mese lo venia utilizando sin problemas.
compre un telefono nuevo samsung s7 Negro ( yo tengo tambien el s7 tambien en color blanco), pero al conectarlo al osmo, no funciona el gimbal. lo resetee, le reinstale la aplicacion.  el led que deberia estar fijo en verde, esta parpadeando.
si coloco mi viejo telefono samsung s7 balnco funciona de manera correcta. con el nuevo telefono no lo detecta conectado.
si coloco una cinta en el sensor de telefono que esta en el gimbal, funciona !!!! como puede ser ?
a Alguno le ha pasado esto ?

en ingles:

Hello good afternoon. Buy a OSMO Mobile a few months ago using it without problems. Buy a new phone samsung s7 Black (I also have the s7 also in white), but when connecting it to the osmo, the gimbal does not work. Reset it, reinstall the application. The LED that should be fixed in green is blinking. If i put my old samsung s7 balnco phone works the right way. With the new phone does not detect it connected. If I put a tape in the sensor of phone that is in the gimbal, it works !!!! how can it be ? Has anyone ever had this happen?
2017-7-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

I'm glad you find the solution. Osmo Mobile is hard to detect the Mobile Phone with total black cover, just turn off the 'Mobile Device Check' in gimbal settings, everything will be fine.
2017-7-17
Use props
ALejandro255
New

Mexico

En que parte pusiste la cinta exactamente? acabo de comprar un osmo 3 y ese led verde parpadea cuando pongo el cel
2020-11-9
Use props
Fabiola garza
New

Mexico

Hola, tengo un osmo mobile  SE y parece motor protegido y me dice qué precio me 2 veces el disparador pero no funciona.
¿Que puedo hacer??
2-17 15:58
Use props
Fabiola garza
New

Mexico

¿Que puedo hacer si es osmo mobile SE dice motos protegido?
2-17 15:59
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Fabiola garza Posted at 2-17 15:58
Hola, tengo un osmo mobile  SE y parece motor protegido y me dice qué precio me 2 veces el disparador pero no funciona.
¿Que puedo hacer??

Hello there. Sorry about the trouble. Please try the procedures below:
1. Place the mobile phone in the magnetic clamp and check whether the gimbal is balanced.
* Hold the tilt motor with your right hand (to prevent tilt axis rotation) and use your left hand to adjust the mobile phone to Horizontal mode. Check whether the gimbal is balanced. If the gimbal is seriously imbalanced, we recommend balancing it before powering it for use.
2. Rotate the three axes of the gimbal (tilt, pan, and roll axes) while it is powered off. Check whether the gimbal is obviously obstructed or cannot rotate smoothly (different from the other two axes, the roll axis shows relatively larger rotation damping in the process of manually rotating the motor).
* If so, please send the product back for inspection.
3. Calibrate the gimbal. If the issue persists after calibration, please return the product for inspection. You can submit a Repair Request on the DJI official website. Please use this link to get directed: https://service.dji.com/device/detail?lang=en&re=us. The warranty can be applied depending on the assessment's outcome, including your unit's warranty period. We appreciate your patience. Have a great day ahead.
2-17 20:49
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules