Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Goggles - Where is the flight data?
1268 6 2017-7-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Steve.Davis717
lvl.1
Flight distance : 44049 ft
United States

I have flown about 9 flights with my P4 and my DJI Goggles and I have really been enjoying it. However, I have no flight data for those flights. Anyone have any idea where it is located? Is it even being recorded? I did insert and format an SD card just in case, but there isn't anything on it.
2017-7-14
Use props
LotusFan
lvl.1
Flight distance : 48783 ft
United States

Same problem here with Spark.  I set a new distance record today on my goggles, but it did not make it to my flight logs.
2017-9-3
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

I would recommend you connect your goggles with DJI Assistant 2 and check the flight record. Thanks for your support.
2017-9-4
Use props
Alison
lvl.1

Brazil

Steve,  How to use dji goggles with P4? I tried using USB but the drone was limited to 30m due to new rule (no app). I do not have HDMI connection.  Apparently this device is completely useless (am I right?)  Thank you for your help.
2017-9-5
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
China

Alison Posted at 2017-9-5 09:44
Steve,  How to use dji goggles with P4? I tried using USB but the drone was limited to 30m due to new rule (no app). I do not have HDMI connection.  Apparently this device is completely useless (am I right?)  Thank you for your help.

Alison, you can open your P4 and connect with DJI GO first.
Please notice that you need to log in your app account.
Next, do not turn off your drone and then connect with goggles. Please keep us updated if the problem remains.
2017-9-7
Use props
Racer38
lvl.1
Flight distance : 204203 ft
  • >>>
United States

Yes this works with the P4P .. Still cant get any flight records from the Goggles, anyone find out where they go when you upload them with Assistant 2 ???
2017-12-7
Use props
Heir InVioLable
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3963865 ft
  • >>>
United States

LotusFan Posted at 2017-9-3 17:39
Same problem here with Spark.  I set a new distance record today on my goggles, but it did not make it to my flight logs.

So did you REALLY set a flight record then?  Does a bear *hit in the woods?
2017-12-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules