Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Cant log into dji go with new Iphone.
1244 3 2017-7-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Panaceabeachbum
lvl.3
Flight distance : 871430 ft
United States

Bought a new Iphone SE 128 to use with osmo mobile. I cannot login. when I open the login page pops up. I type in my email and pasword hit submit, screen pops up with verification code, type in code but the keyboard covers up the submit button because of the small screen size. All the other apps I use the keyboard has an arrow at the top which lowers keyboard so I can access buttons etc on the screen. Not so in dji go.

What am I doing wrong

2017-7-14
Use props
acielski85
New
United States

I just bought the OSMO today and was unable to sign in also. App on iPad or iPhone on wifi and cellular, all didn't work. Maybe returning it if I can't get it to work in the 2-3 days.
2017-7-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

We are sorry for the late response. Do you still have this problem? Would you please provide the screenshot here? We will help to look into.
2017-7-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

acielski85 Posted at 2017-7-15 16:27
I just bought the OSMO today and was unable to sign in also. App on iPad or iPhone on wifi and cellular, all didn't work. Maybe returning it if I can't get it to work in the 2-3 days.

Sorry for the experience with our product. What's the error message when you sign in? Could you please provide more details? We'd love to help.
2017-7-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules