Reboot OSMO Mobile - Blinks Yellow
7240 2 2017-7-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RichC
New
United States

Received my new OSMO Mobile yesterday. Charged the battery. Followed setup instructions from DJI Support YouTube video. I have the user manual and have searched and read a number of posts on this forum. Now, several hours later and still not working.

When I turn it on I get a solid blue Camera Status Indicator and the System Status Indicator blinks yellow.

Notice on DJI Go app says, "Adjust your device ..... Reboot OSMO Mobile". When I click on the button the notice goes away for an instant, then reappears. iPhone 7 Bluetooth says I am connected to OsmoM103..........

Searching these forums I found the following post from 2017-1-3 that seemed to offer some hope:

"I had a similar problem yesterday when setting up my new Os Mobile (6  Jan) - could not get the Mobile to initialize.  Then I found that the  Phone Detection button was ON (touch the Gimbal icon on the right of the  DJI GO app screen to check).  When I turned  the phone detection button  to OFF the gimbal sprang into life.  I don't know whether the Phone  Detection is on by default or whether I had activated it inadvertently  when touching the screen.. Anyway it worked as soon as that was switched  to off.  (I had installed the latest software update)."

Unfortunately, I have no idea where to find the Phone Detection button. I can't even find the Gimbal icon to which he refers.

I have yet to see this think "snap to attention" like it is supposed to do when activated. So far I just have this limp device. Frustrated. Hoping someone can give me the magic solution. Otherwise, I will need to return it to Amazon.

2017-7-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Please click the icon on the top right corner, find Gimal, then you will find ''Mobile Device Check'', turn it off.
gimbal setting.png
mobile device check.png
2017-7-17
Use props
待疯狂的渣渣
lvl.3
Flight distance : 61214 ft
China

good post..
2017-7-17
Use props
Advanced