Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Has anyone purchased DJI Refresh for their Spark after 48 hour ac...
1363 5 2017-7-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
LintStalker
lvl.1
Flight distance : 36588 ft
United States

I decided to purchase DJI Refresh after I had activated my drone and 48 hours had passed, so I could not get DJI Refresh the regular way.

DJI has an alternative process for getting DJI Refresh after 48 hours.  Part of the process is to shoot a verification video and send it to them.  I assume this is so they can determine that your drone is free from defects.  Part of this video requires you to fly the drone to an altitude of 393 feet (120 meters) and 200 meters away.  I'm very reluctant to do this because I'm afraid my drone will fly off.  

I'm wondering if anyone else has gone through this process succesfully?

2017-7-14
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Please fly it in an open area without interference, make sure the GPS signal is great, control the aircraft correctly during flight, it should be fine.
Many customers go through this process successfully, maybe you could search it on YouTube before doing that.
Hope you would make it soon!
2017-7-14
Use props
jangermann
lvl.3
Flight distance : 182680 ft
Denmark

I would also like to buy Dji refresh, but 48h has passed.
How do the rest of us in CE countries do that with a max range of 100 meters?
2017-7-14
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

jangermann Posted at 2017-7-14 23:21
I would also like to buy Dji refresh, but 48h has passed.
How do the rest of us in CE countries do that with a max range of 100 meters?

It does not matter if the drone has been activated over 48 hours, you can fly it within 100 meters, and submit the video here: https://repair.dji.com/en/djicare/customerupload
2017-7-15
Use props
LintStalker
lvl.1
Flight distance : 36588 ft
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-7-15 02:42
It does not matter if the drone has been activated over 48 hours, you can fly it within 100 meters, and submit the video here: https://repair.dji.com/en/djicare/customerupload

Do we have to pay the $59 first, or will they do the verification process, and then we pay the $59?  I don't want to pay $59 and then have it fail verification.
2017-7-15
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

LintStalker Posted at 2017-7-15 05:21
Do we have to pay the $59 first, or will they do the verification process, and then we pay the $59?  I don't want to pay $59 and then have it fail verification.

They do the verification process first, then you pay for the DJI Care Refresh.
2017-7-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules