Phantom 4 ESC Error Message
1760 5 2017-7-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans1db81d5e
lvl.3
Flight distance : 498839 ft
United States

I keep getting an error message saying that esc 2 has an error. Is there something I can do to fix/reset it or does it need to go back to DJI again?
2017-7-14
Use props
jsantacroce
lvl.3
Flight distance : 10036 ft
United States

I only know this from reading other posts but ESC is an Electronic Speed Control Error. I would let DJI look at the flight when this occurred (they probably just need your email or may need you to upload the logs) before you end up with a problem or lost AC.  Plus you said go back "again".  Is this a refurbed unit or your unit serviced for something recent? More of a curious question given your current situation.

Good luck.
2017-7-14
Use props
fans1db81d5e
lvl.3
United States

jsantacroce@hvc Posted at 2017-7-14 19:37
I only know this from reading other posts but ESC is an Electronic Speed Control Error. I would let DJI look at the flight when this occurred (they probably just need your email or may need you to upload the logs) before you end up with a problem or lost AC.  Plus you said go back "again".  Is this a refurbed unit or your unit serviced for something recent? More of a curious question given your current situation.

Good luck.

Good catch on the "again" part..  Yes. I soft crashed the bird. Sent it back for service with costed me $200+.. I got it back. Let it sit for several weeks.. Then flew it once and it gave me this error message on my 2nd flight after receiving it.
2017-7-14
Use props
Jenee 2
First Officer
Flight distance : 7852129 ft
Australia

fans1db81d5e Posted at 2017-7-14 20:09
Good catch on the "again" part..  Yes. I soft crashed the bird. Sent it back for service with costed me $200+.. I got it back. Let it sit for several weeks.. Then flew it once and it gave me this error message on my 2nd flight after receiving it.

The ESC is a really important component and if it fails then the motor will stop and will probably result in a crash. I would be contacting support and not flying it until the error is fixed.
2017-7-14
Use props
fans1db81d5e
lvl.3
United States

Jenee 2 Posted at 2017-7-14 23:02
The ESC is a really important component and if it fails then the motor will stop and will probably result in a crash. I would be contacting support and not flying it until the error is fixed.

Thanks. I didn't plan on flying it and never fly whenever I see any kind of warnings. I'll open up a ticket for service soon.
2017-7-16
Use props
MAO VELEZ
lvl.1
Flight distance : 49921 ft
Colombia

Por favor alguien me ayude tengo ese error ecs status error después de estrellar mi dron no se a donde enviarlo.. Mi dron es un phantom 4
2018-2-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules