Explore Edmonton in 3: Sights/Attractions (All Mavic ground/aerial)
664 7 2017-7-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Raincast
Second Officer
Flight distance : 135633 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Hello, I’ve always felt like I haven’t really seen Edmonton after a few years of being here so I set out to do a comprehensive quick video of sights and attractions. I only have a drone (no money for a DSLR) so all the footage here comes from it. I also noticed that not all clip transitions got exported and some are broken. Either way, please check out the video and enjoy it!

This little solo project of mine has been a LOT of work and more challenging than my 71 cinematic drone moves tutorial! Everything in the project was very time-consuming. Drone videography is also just a hobby I picked up these past few months and being pretty amateur added to the time.

Edmonton is Canada’s Festival City, but I can’t fly my drone near crowds to capture the hundred or so festivals each year. I couldn’t wait for the big ones that are coming soon, plus I work a lot of weekends when these events are usually held. There are also tons more things to do and see in the city, especially the bike trails that can take you anywhere and the food places that are locally owned. Plus, winter-time is a different beast for things to do here.

Oh, and I just got Premiere Pro late March this year, so any feedback on the edit would be awesome! Thanks for watching!

2017-7-15
Use props
Petroboy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3681 ft
Canada

Nicely filmed and edited.  GO OILERS!
2017-7-15
Use props
Raincast
Second Officer
  • >>>
Canada

Petroboy Posted at 2017-7-15 09:26
Nicely filmed and edited.  GO OILERS!

Thanks for checking it out! We'll try again next year!
2017-7-17
Use props
SRO
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2405174 ft
Switzerland

Very green this town. It's a nice place. Thank you for sharing the video.
2017-7-17
Use props
Raincast
Second Officer
  • >>>
Canada

SRO Posted at 2017-7-17 09:28
Very green this town. It's a nice place. Thank you for sharing the video.

It's summer here! Or sorta, with lots of thunderstorms unlike the previous years. I say, it's too white during winter!

I re-uploaded a new version with all the transitions fixed. I took out denoising and it's fine now!

2017-7-17
Use props
noob
lvl.2

Singapore

Nice! Thanks for this, it brought back fond memories of my day trip to Edmonton 30 years ago!
2017-7-17
Use props
SRO
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2405174 ft
Switzerland

Raincast Posted at 2017-7-17 14:06
It's summer here! Or sorta, with lots of thunderstorms unlike the previous years. I say, it's too white during winter!

I re-uploaded a new version with all the transitions fixed. I took out denoising and it's fine now!

Thank you
2017-7-18
Use props
Raincast
Second Officer
  • >>>
Canada

noob Posted at 2017-7-17 18:49
Nice! Thanks for this, it brought back fond memories of my day trip to Edmonton 30 years ago!

A lot has changed! I'm saying that, though I wasn't here yet during that time!
2017-7-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules