Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mount your phone on the gimbal - yellow light blinks flashes continually
2386 5 2017-7-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dcamargo28
New

Brazil

Hi. I have not been able to use my Osmo mobile. The yellow light keeps flashing/blinking. Although bluetooth is running and my Galaxy S7 Edge is in the right place,the DJI app always asks to mount the phone on the gimbal. Any idea of what it is? Has anyone experienced this kind of problem?
2017-7-15
Use props
alphacrust
lvl.2
Flight distance : 33566 ft
United Kingdom

Have you correctly balanced the phone ensuring that the phone has no movement when balanced ?  It's amazing how many people place the phone in the gimbal and presume just because it levels out when you turn the unit it on its working perfectly fine.
2017-7-15
Use props
Dcamargo28
New

Brazil

alphacrust Posted at 2017-7-15 07:12
Have you correctly balanced the phone ensuring that the phone has no movement when balanced ?  It's amazing how many people place the phone in the gimbal and presume just because it levels out when you turn the unit it on its working perfectly fine.

I did it manually,following all instructions available. It is as the phone was not there at all. And then the gimbal turns off. I turn it on again, green light flashes for a while but it soon turns yellow and keep on blinking. The blue light on the left is on continually too.
2017-7-15
Use props
Dcamargo28
New

Brazil

2017-7-15
Use props
Dcamargo28
New

Brazil

Just Elting you guys know that I solved the problem by using a Dutch tape to cover the sensor.
2017-7-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Dcamargo28 Posted at 2017-7-15 09:31
Just Elting you guys know that I solved the problem by using a Dutch tape to cover the sensor.

Sorry for the late response and we are glad the issue was solved, should you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us.
2017-7-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules