Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Interference with Pro+ after a repair
1106 4 2017-7-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
icelandowen
New
Flight distance : 378829 ft
Japan

Can anyone help?  I have a Phantom 4 Pro+ and in the last few days I keep getting a warning "Severe Interference.  Fly with caution".  This message is on the screen when I am trying to fly literally in the middle of Iceland - no power lines aerials etc.  Phantom 4 flies fine in these areas.  I have recallibrated the compass and still not difference.  Would appreciate any advice.  At the moment the Pro+ won't fly above 30m despite having set the limit at 500m and it won't fly further than 50 m from me.  Have also upgraded everything as per instructions.Please help!!

2017-7-15
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Have you tried to fly it in different open areas? If yes, how is it going, did you get the same error warning?  As for restriction, have you logged into the DJI GO 4 APP? Is the beginner mode disabled?
2017-7-15
Use props
icelandowen
New
Iceland

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-7-15 18:43
Have you tried to fly it in different open areas? If yes, how is it going, did you get the same error warning?  As for restriction, have you logged into the DJI GO 4 APP? Is the beginner mode disabled?

Thanks for the reply.  I have tried many different areas all away from aerials, transmission lines vehicles etc.  Same warning error.  My Phantom 4 flies perfectly in all these locations the Pro+ is the one with the warning.    I have logged in updated everything reset the compass and IMU and still get the same message.  The craft will only fly 30m high and about 50 m from me.  I really am very annoyed as this craft has only just come back from repair.
2017-7-18
Use props
icelandowen
New
Iceland

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-7-15 18:43

Thanks for the reply.  I have tried many different areas all away from aerials, transmission lines vehicles etc.  Same warning error.  My Phantom 4 flies perfectly in all these locations the Pro+ is the one with the warning.    I have logged in updated everything reset the compass and IMU and still get the same message.  The craft will only fly 30m high and about 50 m from me.  I really am very annoyed as this craft has only just come back from repair.
2017-7-18
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

icelandowen Posted at 2017-7-18 04:05

Please try to restart the RC and drone for several times, see if it ishelpful. We are aware of this, and will optimize this in the next firmware.
2017-7-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules