Can't find raw photos from Panorama
899 2 2017-7-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
canyalicn
lvl.1
Turkey

Hello,

I bought Osmo mobile around 6 months ago and I am a happy customer. I find the auto-stitching a bit unnecessary, I think there could be an option in settings to choose auto-stitching selectable (on-off). Not only because the final result is not as high as manual stitching using Photoshop, but also it takes a lot of time after taking panorama photos. You have to wait and wait and wait for the stitching to finish so you can take new photos.

The reason why I'm writing this message is related. I used to take individual frames of panorama and stitch them myself. This weekend I made lots of panoramic shots and now I'm at home, trying to find the individual frames with no success. I have checked every single folder and they are simply not there. Did something change? Don't we have the single frames anymore? Can someone please confirm - or tell me where the photos are normally stored?

Thank you.
CanY.

2017-7-15
Use props
canyalicn
lvl.1
Turkey

Additional info: I have an Android phone (S7 Edge)
2017-7-16
Use props
Jeanethics
lvl.1

United States

canyalicn Posted at 2017-7-16 01:50
Additional info: I have an Android phone (S7 Edge)

I don't know if your familiar with handshake? or the windows counterpart.. but it gives you access to all the video, time lapse and photos from your DJI app
2017-8-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules