Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
What reading glasses did you get?
823 5 2017-7-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DennisMurry08
Captain
Flight distance : 5948264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Ok, I use prescription reading glasses..but the goggles are pretty blurry even with them...I know others have said the same thing so if you normally use readers and you still are blurry, like me, which ones did you get? Kind of want a starting point so I don't buy/return/buy/return/buy....what number works for you?
2017-7-15
Use props
LotusFan
lvl.1
Flight distance : 48783 ft
United States

I notice the same thing.  I plan to just go up 1 size when I buy some new CVS reading glasses.
2017-7-16
Use props
DarceyE
lvl.1
Flight distance : 233396 ft
United States

I need 2.75 for everyday use.  Had to go all the way to 5.0 for the goggles.  Less just did not let me see clear.  I had to go to amazon to find them.  Local stores I could not find more than 3.25.
2017-7-26
Use props
Bekaru Tree
Captain
Flight distance : 15513100 ft
South Africa

+2.5 off the shlf at our local pharmacy - works perfect for me.
2017-8-13
Use props
Bekaru Tree
Captain
Flight distance : 15513100 ft
South Africa

got ones with small frames so they do not get stuck into the goggles rubber and pull off my head too easy when taking goggles off.
2017-8-13
Use props
Bill in Ohio
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

I just got my new prescription reading glasses from my latestest Optometrist visit (not for computer screen, but for reading close) and they work fine.  I made one mistake and got a larger frame and it sticks out further and pushes the rubber away causing a light leak.  I don't notice the leak when wearing them and flying the drone.  
My older prescription reading glasses were a bit blurry.  I tried closing one eye and then the other and discovered my right eye was actually good, but the left was fairly blurry.

I wonder though whether they are to strong as the image fills the viewable area, and there is a fair amount of concaveness to the image on all sides.  Or is that what I should expect.  With my old prescription glasses the image was smaller, straighter and I saw dark grey walls on each side of the image.
2017-8-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules