Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI - SOFTWARE
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SteveSA
lvl.4
Flight distance : 380522 ft
South Africa

Hey guys, is there any type of software one can download to determine problems like "ESC error. Restart aircraft". The problem is once the unit is out of warranty, you can't get any help from DJI. This would help all out of warranty drone flyers, so we can locate and assess what needs to be done. Certain country dealerships do not have the capability to determine these type of problems, and to sent back to China is an expensive exercise.
2017-7-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

We are sorry for the inconvenience because of the long distance, we have recommended repair center in South Africa, you may contact them for evaluation and repair.
repair center.png
2017-7-17
Use props
SteveSA
lvl.4
South Africa

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-7-17 01:36
We are sorry for the inconvenience because of the long distance, we have recommended repair center in South Africa, you may contact them for evaluation and repair.

Hi Mindy.....thank you for your help. I have to tell you that Wefix don't even know what an Inspire is...they only know Phantom, which makes me very worried to have to send it to them for repairs.
2017-7-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

SteveSA Posted at 2017-7-17 03:09
Hi Mindy.....thank you for your help. I have to tell you that Wefix don't even know what an Inspire is...they only know Phantom, which makes me very worried to have to send it to them for repairs.

Wow, I'm sorry for that. That's the only local repair center we can find in our website.
Hope other users will recommend more local repair centers to you, otherwise, the drone will need to be sent back to China for repair, we are sorry for the inconvenience.
2017-7-17
Use props
SteveSA
lvl.4
South Africa

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-7-17 19:53
Wow, I'm sorry for that. That's the only local repair center we can find in our website.
Hope other users will recommend more local repair centers to you, otherwise, the drone will need to be sent back to China for repair, we are sorry for the inconvenience.

I have another post open about the Assistant 2 Beta and hoping you can help me out there as the issue I'm having is an ESC error....for me to sent the unit back to China would be a huge cost from SA..which is why I'm trying to solve the issue myself...Natalia did help me afew months ago and told me where my problem was..and I managed to get that sorted.
2017-7-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

SteveSA Posted at 2017-7-17 22:51
I have another post open about the Assistant 2 Beta and hoping you can help me out there as the issue I'm having is an ESC error....for me to sent the unit back to China would be a huge cost from SA..which is why I'm trying to solve the issue myself...Natalia did help me afew months ago and told me where my problem was..and I managed to get that sorted.

I have replied your another post, please keep us updated on one post.
2017-7-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules