1067 7 2017-7-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Peter P
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2461 ft
Czechia

Hello,

i really like my Mavic Pro and Im using it to film clips. However im struggling with testing different settings (and there are A LOT of settings). To properly see on my computer which settings results in which footage requires me to hold paper in front of camtera or write down order of setting I am testing which is kinda frustrating.

It would be really cool if DJI GO app could store following settings video file metadata:
- color temperature
- color profile
- framerate (96 and 120 fps are not clarely distinguishable from video)
- all image settings (sharpness, vibrance, etc)

So that everybody can review their footage and re-adjust in the future. This will help everybody make better videos and therefore DJI to improve marketing.

Thank you!

Peter
2017-7-16
Use props
Albatros24
lvl.4
Flight distance : 116010 ft
France

Hello Peter P,
There's the "Video Caption" option, but it's incomplete ...
2017-7-16
Use props
Peter P
lvl.1
Czechia

Thank you, i gave it a try, nice information!
2017-8-1
Use props
Ex Machina
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1806362 ft
United States

Albatros24 Posted at 2017-7-16 03:05
Hello Peter P,
There's the "Video Caption" option, but it's incomplete ...

For video info, Caption only gives you ISO, shutter speed and EV, plus aperture, which of course is useless for us. I'd love to have all that stuff added, though, would be super useful.
2017-8-1
Use props
jamesw
lvl.3
Flight distance : 169364 ft
United States

I whole heartedly agree.
2017-8-1
Use props
Peter P
lvl.1
Czechia

Oh yes, more information would be welcomed for sure. For now i am using audio remarks using phone cache.
2017-8-1
Use props
questech
lvl.1
United States

Seems so rudimentary, I don't know what DJI is thinking??
2018-2-12
Use props
questech
lvl.1
United States

I don't like the idea of the Video Caption, but that's from a position of ignorance of this feature.  Instinctively I would be worried that it might effect my underlying video footage, but I would imagine that the info would be stored in a way that it wouldn't effect my editing or sin some way degrade my video quality...  But if the metadata where just included in the base video footage then Adobe Light Bridge could easily read it and then...  Problem Solved...
2018-2-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules