Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Spark and birds
1232 5 2017-7-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Matioupi
First Officer
Flight distance : 922569 ft
France

Hello,
i don't know if it's because of it's small size, but I have the impression that the Spark "attracts" much more birds than larger drones.
I even have quite a lot of bird "crossing" trajectories on the videos that I did not detect during the flight. Especially a lot a very fast flying swifts.
Could it be an explaination to some of the "Spark falling out from sky" events ?

2017-7-16
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9812789 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Swifts and swallow's seem to be attracted to spark, I think size has a lot to do with it. Regarding crash well I think we would be able to see on video or fpv if this was the case, but who knows.
2017-7-16
Use props
Phantom_1911
lvl.1
Flight distance : 68379 ft
United States

This is what I caught on video on my first flight.   

2017-7-16
Use props
CoreyB10
Captain
Flight distance : 1665023 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Swifts flying round all the time this afternoon when I did my Panorama shots. Flew round her and left her alone. There are loads round us and they do the same with my P4P. I can also see them in vids but never fly close enough to ground either of my birds.
2017-7-16
Use props
Its_Big_Dee
lvl.3
Flight distance : 266024 ft
United States

I had them flying around mines also
IMG_0484.PNG
2017-7-16
Use props
NorcalCobra
lvl.1
Flight distance : 614931 ft
United States

I saw a youtube video that was recently posted.   Some guy figured out how to deter birds from approaching his drones because he had lost 3 drones and was sick of it.   He's supposed to be revealing his new invention soon.  that could be interesting.  Ill have to see if I can find the video.   it was something like "Avoiding drone bird attacks"    I was just outside with my phnatom and several hawks looked quite interested.  eeek..
2017-7-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules