Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Wow!!!!
1230 11 2017-7-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
perryb
Second Officer
Flight distance : 91811 ft
  • >>>
United States

After months of hesitating and worrying about the reliability of the I2. I pulled the trigger and bought one from Amazon.I have done 3 flights now, the last one being the longest.I am amazed by this drone.I have had zero issues.It is fun to fly and easy to use with the App.I love the 2 cameras it makes it so much easier to fly.I wished I had done it earlier but I just was not sure if it would work properly.Well I was wrong.Any one else who is sitting on the fence should go for it .
2017-7-16
Use props
DS924
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4028425 ft
United States

Although I did make one alteration, I must agree. I certainly do love mine!!!
2017-7-16
Use props
Aeromirage
Captain
Flight distance : 1778045 ft
  • >>>
United States

Loving mine.
I changed to the Heliengadin Folding CF props and rest assured that I have no loose / rattling props now.
2017-7-16
Use props
Bradders
Second Officer
Flight distance : 862283 ft
United Kingdom

Can you fly with the small camera only, this model for £3000 http://amzn.to/2tZn1rk or do you need the larger camera for FPV ?
2017-7-16
Use props
Crio
Captain
Flight distance : 67713 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Bradders Posted at 2017-7-16 13:00
Can you fly with the small camera only, this model for £3000 http://amzn.to/2tZn1rk or do you need the larger camera for FPV ?

You can fly but there will be no usable footage for you after the flight...
For pleasure only I say YES, you can
2017-7-16
Use props
Cobra44Magnum
First Officer
Flight distance : 935135 ft
United States

I agree, the Inspire 2 is a fantastic bird. Just got back from the Rocky Mountains where I got some awesome footage and before that filmed an Independence Day event at our church. I am enjoying it.
2017-7-16
Use props
Crio
Captain
Flight distance : 67713 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Im hoping to be part of ''happy camp'' soon as my X5S is in Service ( brand new )...
But yeah... its a great quad, really enjoyed few first flights
2017-7-16
Use props
perryb
Second Officer
Flight distance : 91811 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have to say it is nice to post something positive. I had so many problems with my last two purchases.Maybe I was just unlucky but this drone is amazing.
2017-7-16
Use props
RichJ53
Captain
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

Happy, with mine too

Rich
2017-7-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

I'm so happy that you guys love Inspire 2, it is a nice drone and thank you for all your support to DJI, which give us motivation to keep providing more fantastic products.
Hope you have a good time on flying and look forward wonderful pictures and videos from you.
2017-7-17
Use props
imagine it
lvl.4
United States

I really have enjoyed mine. I have both the Inspire 2 and P4P+. I like both of them but the difference is really noticeable and the X5S is great. Now if DJI would just release the big bright Crystal Sky I would be the proverbial pig in s__t.
2017-7-17
Use props
Arrow1969
First Officer
Flight distance : 400577 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I agree perryb, the Inspire 2 is a fantastic platform I'm how have 2
Tony
2017-7-18
Use props
Advanced