Goggles - Nothing On Display
786 2 2017-7-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SobesMS
lvl.2
Flight distance : 649196 ft
United States

Has anyone had any issues with the displays on their Goggles?

I have only used my Goggles for one flight and they worked just fine. I was going to use them again so I charged them up and when I went to turn them on I heard the familiar chimes and when I looked into the Goggles the left display was on and completely black and the right display was not on at all. I used the touchpad and could hear the beeps indicating that the software seemed to be functioning but the displays were not doing anything at all.

I plugged into my Mac and did an available firmware update and still ended up with the same results. Then I even decided to attempt the factory reset in the DJI Assistant software and everytime I clicked on the reset button I received a "factory reset failed" error.

Wanted to see if anyone had the same issue and came up with a working solution or if I need to submit for a warranty repair. I'm 99.9% certain it's going to be the later but I'm throwing this out there for that 0.1% hope that this happened to someone else and it's an easy fix.
2017-7-16
Use props
fans8a4da744
lvl.1
Flight distance : 10052 ft
United States

I had my goggles 1 night and they worked fine in thhe house after setting them up. Next day I turned them on and only got the DJI logo.
2017-7-16
Use props
hengheng
lvl.1
Flight distance : 136001 ft
China

Have you ever tried adjusting the brightness?
2017-7-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules