Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Black flight screen
1475 7 2017-7-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Haydenb54
New
United States

Hey everyone. I've had my mavic pro for  about a month now and everything was perfect until the new firmware update. RC/Phone/Mavic all synch with eachother fine and I have total flight control, but there is no camera feed to my screen: it's  all of the flight info displayed on a black screen (see attached screen shot). I'm using an iPhone 6s with no apps running in the background. Has anyone else had this issue/ managed to fix it? Or am I missing something obvious?
These are the things I've tried:

Restarting  my phone

Deleting and re-downloading DJI GO4 app

Using a Samsung Galaxy S7 Active (which previously had no issues)

Unplugging  the provided lightning cable and using the bottom USB port w/ my own cable

IMG_3918.PNG
2017-7-16
Use props
The Rev
Captain
Flight distance : 1256837 ft
United States

Try removing the Memory card and see if you have a feed then as strange as it sounds if the card is not inserted correctly of defective it causes this
2017-7-16
Use props
Jenee 2
Captain
Flight distance : 7852129 ft
Australia

Have you tried increasing the iso? Not sure where you were looking at it but it just might be too dark.
2017-7-16
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Remove the SD card and reset the camera settings, then restart the drone, see if it works. Besides, have you upgraded the firmware successfully?
2017-7-17
Use props
Angelo26
Second Officer
Flight distance : 799718 ft
Austria

Seems to be a "normal" behaviour after these crappy updates. Have to fire up my whole Android-smartphone-RC-AC system sometimes 2-3 times until I get the live-feed which then mostly is terribly pixelated and laggy (by almost 20-30 seconds) ...................
2017-7-17
Use props
Haydenb54
New
United States

Thanks for the suggestions. I've tried two SD cards, I've tried reformatting them, I've tried taking them out and back in when the drone is both on and off.
Side note, even tho I can't see the camera image, it is still recording just fine.
2017-7-17
Use props
Haydenb54
New
United States

@djidiana, I got a notification saying the firmware update was successful but is there any way I can check?
2017-7-17
Use props
Astra2000
New

Germany

I Have the same issue, not sure if is the camera or if is some software issue.

I have update the mavic firmware to the last version and the RC as well.

I'm on a iPhone 7 on version 11.0 and running DJI GO4 app
2017-12-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules