Help please!
1133 6 2017-7-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MRZP
lvl.2
Australia

Hi... I updated the Phantom 4 pro to latest firmware version. when I restarted the RC is said I should enter a mainland china phone number. I live in Australia and don't have one. I then put the RC into aircraft mode, and reset the RC to factory default. I then restarted the RC and asks me to log in to DJI. When I enter my username and password it now says "Network Unavailable. Check your internet connection". My wireless internet is working fine.... I cannot get out of the login screen. My RC is useless... what do I do?
2017-7-16
Use props
Nelsonlee
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2779203 ft
  • >>>
Malaysia

If your is Phantom 4 pro plus with integrated lcd try do this:

1.Power the remote control
2.After displayed DJI Go main page and press the (Gear) icon the go into system application.
3. Press Restore/Reset to default and wait to reboot the device.
4. After boot into DJI Go main page and now you can connect your WiFi and download the offline maps as normal.
2017-7-16
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Please try to login again for the network unavailable issue. If you still got the reminder to have a Mainland China's phone number, please reinstall the app or still the same, please try another phone to test if it is the device problem.
Keep us updated if the reminder persist.
2017-7-17
Use props
MRZP
lvl.2
Australia

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-7-17 00:08
Please try to login again for the network unavailable issue. If you still got the reminder to have a Mainland China's phone number, please reinstall the app or still the same, please try another phone to test if it is the device problem.
Keep us updated if the reminder persist.

I had to swipe the screen down from the login page... this gave me options to take aircraft off airplane mode.....swipe down!
2017-7-17
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Just to verify, are you using Phantom 4 plus?
2017-7-17
Use props
djiuser_ZYdcrlV
New

United States

I am having this same issue and its honestly maddening! First time Phantom 4 Pro user attempting to login using an iPhone 6s. When attempting to login I am able to enter the username and password but each time I enter the verification code a popup displays 'Sign In Failed, Check your network connection'.

I have installed, removed, and reinstalled the app several times with no change.

I attempted the swipe down step stated above but the screen does not move up or down.

I have the phone in the fully charged controller cradle and connected via USB along with a fully charged battery in the Phantom.

Please Help! I would really like to fly this weekend!
2017-7-21
Use props
djiuser_ZYdcrlV
New

United States

djiuser_ZYdcrlV Posted at 2017-7-21 14:31
I am having this same issue and its honestly maddening! First time Phantom 4 Pro user attempting to login using an iPhone 6s. When attempting to login I am able to enter the username and password but each time I enter the verification code a popup displays 'Sign In Failed, Check your network connection'.

I have installed, removed, and reinstalled the app several times with no change.

Forgot to mention that I have also validated my account and can login through the web interface (safari) and also via PC.
2017-7-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules