1467 4 2017-7-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansacbcb093
New
Flight distance : 49065 ft
Australia

Dear DJI,

I had a drone crash due to the RETURN TO HOME failing. Unfortunately I bought the drone in Hong Kong therefore it wont be covered under warranty.

I am happy to send it to the repair centre in Melbourne Australia, as a non-warranty repair. However, The DJI phone staff and online chat do not know how to proceed with this.

They have provided me with the address to the repair centre but haven't provided any other information. If I send a drone with no details attached to it how will they know its mine? Can DJI arrange for a pick up?
2017-7-16
Use props
TroutboyNZ
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1726486 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

Mate, they are absolute muppets in regards to Australia and New Zealand, I queried a repair from here in New Zealand and they (Dji) told me I had to HAND DELIVER it to their repair agent in Melbourne, it could not be couriered from New Zealand!!! They obviously have no idea about geography and quite frankly that was disgusting support. I hope you sort it out. I gave up and brought a new one. The horror stories you hear about their support are true!
2017-7-16
Use props
DTK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1943159 ft
Australia

If you are in Sydney, contact RiseAbove. They are reputable DJI reseller and have their own technical staff for repair. To be honest, m dealing with them gives me more confident than sending anything to DJI.
2017-7-16
Use props
Jenee 2
First Officer
Flight distance : 7852129 ft
Australia

You will need to include a sheet of paper which has your name, address and contact details including email and phone. Also include a list of what you are sending, the serial numbers and what the problem is.
You will be responsible for getting a courier to deliver it and I suggest TNT.
2017-7-16
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Like Jenee 2 mentioned, send the drone in with a sheet of paper which has the details, do you have a case number?
2017-7-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules