How long does it take to create a repair case #?
1977 15 2017-7-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans2f95dcc9
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1726 ft
Singapore

Hi,

I just got my drone a few days ago and while doing a RTH, it crashed onto a tree.

Anyway, there's no local service centre and I would really love to get it fixed asap so that I can enjoy the drone more. It has been 2 days since I last heard from the customer service. May I know what sort of response time is expected? Appreciate the great help!

Thanks!

Li W
2017-7-17
Use props
fans2f95dcc9
lvl.1
Singapore

oh by the way, i'm writing from Singapore.
2017-7-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

We are sorry to hear crash accident. May I know how did you contact customer service? If you sent email, could you please provide me the ticket number? I will inform email team to reply and create a repair ticket as soon as possible.
By the way, there is a recommended repair center in Singapore but not official one. Here is the info of that service center:
singapore repair center.png
2017-7-17
Use props
fans2f95dcc9
lvl.1

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-7-17 18:13
We are sorry to hear crash accident. May I know how did you contact customer service? If you sent email, could you please provide me the ticket number? I will inform email team to reply and create a repair ticket as soon as possible.
By the way, there is a recommended repair center in Singapore but not official one. Here is the info of that service center:

Hi Mindy,

Thanks for the reply. Your customer service just replied today. Would have appreciated a quicker response from them.

I went to this non-official repair centre prior to contacting your customer service. They have feedback-ed that they are waiting for the spare parts from DJI.

Maybe you could feedback to DJI so that Singapore can have equal support from DIJ compared to other countries. There's more than 2000 drone hobbyists currently and most of us are DJI users. Hope DJI can expand more in Singapore.

Thank you.
2017-7-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fans2f95dcc9 Posted at 2017-7-18 01:19
Hi Mindy,

Thanks for the reply. Your customer service just replied today. Would have appreciated a quicker response from them.

It's good to know, thank you for your suggestions and I will forward to our management department.
We are keeping improving our customer service and will try our best to make your experience with us better in the future.
2017-7-18
Use props
fans2f95dcc9
lvl.1

Hi Mindy, could you please help to follow up this case? the customer service is extremely slow... i've dispatched my DJI spark last week to your warehouse but apparently there was no one at your warehouse to receive the DJI spark. so Hong Kong post has sent a mail delivery notification card. Could you please ask your warehouse or customer service to request for Hong Kong post to deliver the drone to your warehouse again?

my case number is CAS-804565-T6S8B5 and the mail tracking ID is RC692639575SG

Thank you.
2017-7-24
Use props
fans2f95dcc9
lvl.1

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-7-18 02:22
It's good to know, thank you for your suggestions and I will forward to our management department.
We are keeping improving our customer service and will try our best to make your experience with us better in the future.

i can't edit my post.. but i wanted to reply to you...
2017-7-24
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

fans2f95dcc9 Posted at 2017-7-24 00:18
i can't edit my post.. but i wanted to reply to you...

It has been delayed because of the weekend, it is Monday now, we'll receive it soon, no worries, will keep you updated.
2017-7-24
Use props
fans2f95dcc9
lvl.1

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-7-24 01:06
It has been delayed because of the weekend, it is Monday now, we'll receive it soon, no worries, will keep you updated.

they have attempted delivery on saturday but failed.. i dont know how Hong Kong posts works but i guess there's a mail delivery notification slip?
2017-7-24
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

fans2f95dcc9 Posted at 2017-7-24 01:14
they have attempted delivery on saturday but failed.. i dont know how Hong Kong posts works but i guess there's a mail delivery notification slip?

Just tracked your tracking number again, the drone has been delivered, we'll update it to our system soon, you can refer to the link below to track your case.   https://repair.dji.com/en/support/RepairTrace
2017-7-24
Use props
fans2f95dcc9
lvl.1

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-7-24 20:25
Just tracked your tracking number again, the drone has been delivered, we'll update it to our system soon, you can refer to the link below to track your case.   https://repair.dji.com/en/support/RepairTrace

Thanks. Just checked the status and it says "to be received".. will try again later.
2017-7-24
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

fans2f95dcc9 Posted at 2017-7-24 21:24
Thanks. Just checked the status and it says "to be received".. will try again later.

You are welcome, should you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us.
2017-7-24
Use props
fansdf82a19a
New
Indonesia

Hi, my DJI spark which I purchased in Singapore but use in Indonesia has developed a problem where it keeps losing power and altitude along with occasional gains in altitude whilst not being commanded to. I don’t know if this is user or manufacture error (there was a small incident with a bush but drone seemed fine after) but to be honest I don’t really care. All I want is my drone back in my hands and working in the shortest amount of time (I have a trip to the Philippines planned soon which is perfect droning territory) . The store which I purchased the unit from have instructed  me to email DJI support to get the ball rolling.  They advertise a local warranty that I assume like most Singaporean outlets just means assistance and covering of cost in posting it to Hong Kong. They are holding the unit until a troubleshoot can be completed. I would greatly appreciate any information about the normal process in Singapore and how I could speed everything up!
Thanks for the help,
Jasper
2019-1-25
Use props
fansdf82a19a
New
Indonesia

fansdf82a19a Posted at 1-25 02:55
Hi, my DJI spark which I purchased in Singapore but use in Indonesia has developed a problem where it keeps losing power and altitude along with occasional gains in altitude whilst not being commanded to. I don’t know if this is user or manufacture error (there was a small incident with a bush but drone seemed fine after) but to be honest I don’t really care. All I want is my drone back in my hands and working in the shortest amount of time (I have a trip to the Philippines planned soon which is perfect droning territory) . The store which I purchased the unit from have instructed  me to email DJI support to get the ball rolling.  They advertise a local warranty that I assume like most Singaporean outlets just means assistance and covering of cost in posting it to Hong Kong. They are holding the unit until a troubleshoot can be completed. I would greatly appreciate any information about the normal process in Singapore and how I could speed everything up!
Thanks for the help,
Jasper

My request number is (1953485)
2019-1-25
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

fansdf82a19a Posted at 1-25 02:55
Thanks for the help,
Jasper

Hi Jasper, we're sorry to read the troubles. Just to verify, is the GPS signal good when the drone cannot be commanded? May we have a short operation video for better assistance? Thanks so much!
2019-1-26
Use props
djiuser_Aia7nNbre0RJ
New

United States

fans2f95dcc9 Posted at 2017-7-17 05:38
oh by the way, i'm writing from Singapore.

Mine was really fast.  
2019-2-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules