Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI doesn't trust anyone!
711 3 2017-7-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ALABAMA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Sent my p3s in for repair on April 21.  Returned on June 8.  Was told to send everything back, which I did. The box did not contain the prop motor clamp, RC charger, and 2 sets of drop pins. They now refuse to send these back, insisting they were shipped back with repaired p3s. I am an honest person and am not trying to cheat anyone although dji evidently
thinks otherwise. I have been made to feel like I'm a thief or something, and don't appreciate being treated like one by customer service. CAS-706845-X5S7X9.
2017-7-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

I understand your frustration and really sorry to let you feel that way. I have reported your issue to designated department who will help to double investigate the whole process and to find out if the accessories have been shipped out or not.
We will have someone to contact you after review. We apologize for the inconvenience that has been caused and appreciate your patience.
2017-7-17
Use props
ALABAMA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

DJI Mindy........Just got a call, as you promised !  Rep was very polite and understanding.  Thanks much for helping me feel better about DJI service.
2017-7-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

ALABAMA Posted at 2017-7-18 09:21
DJI Mindy........Just got a call, as you promised !  Rep was very polite and understanding.  Thanks much for helping me feel better about DJI service.

It's good to know, hope everything will get sorted as you wish.
2017-7-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules