Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI repair USA
986 4 2017-7-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bonez
lvl.1
Flight distance : 696788 ft
United States

My Phantom 4 was sent to DJI in the states (Apr/24/2017) and they just didn't do a very good job. I wrote them and told them everything it was not doing and everyting it was doing. Also a list of errors, complaints that I won't go into here. Got an e-mail to return the drone (June/26/2017). LOL, I was fearful that it was only going to get worse. My fears were unfounded. DJI come through and made it right. Bottom line, I got back the Phantom 4 I bought the first time. Faith restored and very grateful for a job well done. I think the DJI repair shop in the USA is making things right and they will have the same great quality in their repairs as all of the other DJI products.
Thank You DJI USA repair shop.

Dan/aka /Bonez

2017-7-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Appreciate your positive feedback, we are pleased to hear everything has been resolved, which give us motivation to keep moving.
Hop you have a good time on flying. Should you have any further questions, please feel free to let us know.
2017-7-18
Use props
Jugs mavic
lvl.1
Canada

Wish I had the same experience, but from reading the posts and my three times returning one broken used drone after another tow replace what was a brand new drone with a gimble issue. I would say you got lucky
2017-7-29
Use props
Jugs mavic
lvl.1
Canada

Wish I had the same experience, but from reading the posts and my three times returning one broken used drone after another to replace what was a brand new drone with a gimble issue. I would say you got lucky.
2017-7-29
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Jugs mavic Posted at 2017-7-29 08:06
Wish I had the same experience, but from reading the posts and my three times returning one broken used drone after another to replace what was a brand new drone with a gimble issue. I would say you got lucky.

Sorry for this, could you please provide me your case number so I can look into it?
2017-7-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules