Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Australian support
12640 29 2017-7-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans87224bb5
New
Australia

Hi guys, was trying to work out how to contact dji for care refresh support in Australia. I need to send my magic for repair (yes I crashed it) and just need to know the first step in the process. Thanks
2017-7-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

We are sorry to hear the mishap, you could obtain support by phone, online chat and email. Here is the link to obtain support: http://www.dji.com/support. They will assist to create a ticket to send the drone in.
Contact number: +61 1300 090 802     Working time: Mon-Fri 9:00AM - 5:00PM (GMT+10)
Email address: support@dji.com
2017-7-18
Use props
Milton D Monste
New
Australia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-7-18 18:50
We are sorry to hear the mishap, you could obtain support by phone, online chat and email. Here is the link to obtain support: http://www.dji.com/support. They will assist to create a ticket to send the drone in.
Contact number: +61 1300 090 802     Working time: Mon-Fri 9:00AM - 5:00PM (GMT+10)
Email address:

Thank you for your help Mindy.
2017-7-18
Use props
Milton D Monste
New
Australia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-7-18 18:50
Email address:

Thank you for your help Mindy.
2017-7-18
Use props
PHL
Captain
Flight distance : 1044062 ft
Australia

It depends on where you are; I'm lucky enough to be in Sydney and have Camzilla close to home, so I got it repaired through them. If it's relatively minor, they do it in house (they are Authorised Repair Agents), although in my case with a burnt out gimbal ribbon cable, they sent it to the DJI repair centre in Melbourne on my behalf, then checked it over on return.
2017-7-18
Use props
fans1204a4d6
lvl.1
Flight distance : 103166 ft
Australia

My experience with DJI regarding return has been frustrating.  I have an open repair case - but I cannot even seem to get a shipping label. DJI email me and tell me they have sent the label - I tell them I have not but then just get an email again saying that I have been sent the label.

Spoke with them on online chat and same thing. They say label has been sent and to check my email - I tell them it hasnt been received - they say please check my email.
2017-7-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans1204a4d6 Posted at 2017-7-31 15:22
My experience with DJI regarding return has been frustrating.  I have an open repair case - but I cannot even seem to get a shipping label. DJI email me and tell me they have sent the label - I tell them I have not but then just get an email again saying that I have been sent the label.

Spoke with them on online chat and same thing. They say label has been sent and to check my email - I tell them it hasnt been received - they say please check my email.

Sorry to hear that, have you checked your spam box? Please leave me with your case number, I will check the email address in our system is correct or not.
2017-7-31
Use props
SaCameron
lvl.1
Flight distance : 66391 ft
New Zealand

Hi Mindy.
Why does DJI sell in NZ but not offer repair or Care Refresh in New Zealand?  I was told to send my Mavic Pro to Australia for repair, now DJI asks me to pay to have it sent back.  I would think that NZ purchased drones should have better support?
scott
2018-7-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

SaCameron Posted at 2018-7-30 22:21
Hi Mindy.
Why does DJI sell in NZ but not offer repair or Care Refresh in New Zealand?  I was told to send my Mavic Pro to Australia for repair, now DJI asks me to pay to have it sent back.  I would think that NZ purchased drones should have better support?
scott

Hi SaCameron, we have replied your another thread, please check here https://forum.dji.com/thread-157868-1-1.html
If there is further concern, please keep us updated there, thank you.
2018-7-30
Use props
Gary Blumberg
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3881 ft
Australia

Any one want to exchange a Phantom 4 Pro + controller with screen for the 4 Pro controller without screen. My controller with screen is in new condition. Thanks Gary in Naremburn
2018-8-28
Use props
fansf8484246
lvl.1
Flight distance : 199783 ft
Australia

Can i find out what type 0f matrice 600 i have without looking at the drone? Serial number M64DDF15010064. Thanks
2018-9-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fansf8484246 Posted at 2018-9-18 01:09
Can i find out what type 0f matrice 600 i have without looking at the drone? Serial number M64DDF15010064. Thanks

Hi there, upon checking your serial number, it is MATRICE 600, please let us know if you have further concern.
2018-9-18
Use props
fansce7546d3
lvl.1
Flight distance : 28924 ft
France

Good morning,

I have recently crashed my Mavic Pro and sent to Melbourne for repair. The issue when I crashed it was magnetic interferance and consequently had no control and crashed into a tree. After reading a few forums, I came to the conclusion it was an error on the Mavic, not me. The repairer has contacted me and said a bill will be sent for the repair. I cannot even contact them to dispute this. How do I contest this. I don't mind paying for it if I screwed up, but when it just flies away and have given them access to my flights, then I don't see why I should pay?
2018-9-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fansce7546d3 Posted at 2018-9-20 03:13
Good morning,

I have recently crashed my Mavic Pro and sent to Melbourne for repair. The issue when I crashed it was magnetic interferance and consequently had no control and crashed into a tree. After reading a few forums, I came to the conclusion it was an error on the Mavic, not me. The repairer has contacted me and said a bill will be sent for the repair. I cannot even contact them to dispute this. How do I contest this. I don't mind paying for it if I screwed up, but when it just flies away and have given them access to my flights, then I don't see why I should pay?

Hi there, we are so sorry for the crash accident, I managed to get your case number via your Forum account, the warranty service cannot be provided because your drone was exported to the United States, we do not provide the international warranty currently, customers can obtain warranty service only at a designated DJI repair center in the region where he/she purchased the product. Thanks for your understanding.
2018-9-20
Use props
fansce7546d3
lvl.1
France

DJI Mindy Posted at 9-20 20:02
Hi there, we are so sorry for the crash accident, I managed to get your case number via your Forum account, the warranty service cannot be provided because your drone was exported to the United States, we do not provide the international warranty currently, customers can obtain warranty service only at a designated DJI repair center in the region where he/she purchased the product. Thanks for your understanding.

Hello Mindy,

Not sure how this works, but I bought the Drone from my Australian Amazon account and had it delivered in the States (where I work). Regardless of where I bought it from, I sent it to an authorized DJI repairer in Australia and they replaced it with a refurbed and inferior product?
If this was the case, then I would never of sent it to them. I am in South America now and have a faulty second hand Drone that will not do the work I was hoping for.
Where can I send it in the States , if the warranty coverage is not covered in Australia? And how do I get it replaced with a brand new one. Not sure why I even purchased the refresh package either.
2018-11-30
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

fansce7546d3 Posted at 11-30 10:39
Hello Mindy,

Not sure how this works, but I bought the Drone from my Australian Amazon account and had it delivered in the States (where I work). Regardless of where I bought it from, I sent it to an authorized DJI repairer in Australia and they replaced it with a refurbed and inferior product?

Hi there, sorry for the confusion. May I know the serial number of your aircraft?  So we can check what region we should send your drone for warranty claim. Thank you.
2018-11-30
Use props
Job67
lvl.1
France

DJI Diana Posted at 11-30 14:31
Hi there, sorry for the confusion. May I know the serial number of your aircraft?  So we can check what region we should send your drone for warranty claim. Thank you.

My original Drone came from the States, the refurbed Drone came from the Melbourne repair shop.
CAS # CAS-2482910-Z5T8W7
2018-12-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Job67 Posted at 12-1 04:15
My original Drone came from the States, the refurbed Drone came from the Melbourne repair shop.
CAS # CAS-2482910-Z5T8W7

Thanks for the case number, I managed to check your previous case that a paid service was required due to the non-global warranty policy. We are so sorry to know the replacement drone doesn't work well, since the drone was repaired/replaced in the Australia repair center last time, it will need to be sent back to the AU repair center again for further evaluation. Our manager has created the case and guided you what to do next, please send in at your most convenience. Thank you.
2018-12-1
Use props
djiuser_D42aOb1Z8JXX
New

Australia

Hi, I have bought pentheom 3 advance second hand . Seller showed me from is flying with iPad. Some reason why the camera was not communicating with screen therefore he told me to update software. After bring it in my place I was trying to connect with my updated soft ware with installing DJI go aps the camera was working that mean I can see view on my screen, but controller had green light constant still it was not flying even it did fly from camera inter face that goes up and down only. Then I did updated the software following by DJI instructions ( use mcard copy the bin file placed are in from slot controller off drone on it did everything finally the com solid green than I turned off ) then I turned on the remote first then DJI go apps on the phone then the drone. A little after light on controller became solid green and light on the drone one pair is solid red and other pair is blinking green camera move by controller but no view on the screen also it do not fly by the controller.
2019-8-18
Use props
djiuser_D42aOb1Z8JXX
New

Australia

I used android phone latest software
2019-8-18
Use props
djiuser_VAfbq36lG6iP
New

Hi, I just recently bought   Samsung Note 10plus!
Does it work with DJI mavic pro 2?
2019-10-15
Use props
djiuser_fkR1bCMAMzw4
New

Australia

Hi I found a mavic air in the Blue Mountains today, just wondering how to find it’s owner. Thanks.
2019-11-8
Use props
djiuser_Wv8vHnImKpmy
New
Flight distance : 24764 ft
Australia

Hi there
I tried to update my firmware last night on my mavic2 enterprise dual with a bad result. Now I can’t get the smart remote to connect to the drone. Anyone know much about this?
2020-11-20
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_Wv8vHnImKpmy Posted at 11-20 16:21
Hi there
I tried to update my firmware last night on my mavic2 enterprise dual with a bad result. Now I can’t get the smart remote to connect to the drone. Anyone know much about this?

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties that you encountered. Please contact our support team via support@dji.com and provide us with more details, we'll do our best to help this out.
2020-11-20
Use props
djiuser_5rzgJQsJ130G
New

Australia

Hi can any one tell me way my mini 2 will not connect it's starting to give me the ...s
2021-1-2
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_5rzgJQsJ130G Posted at 1-2 19:38
Hi can any one tell me way my mini 2 will not connect it's starting to give me the ...s

Hi there, may I know more details about what happened to your DJI mini2? I'd like to help you check it, thanks.
2021-1-3
Use props
djiuser_ATZ5g20Yb88d
New

Australia

Hi! I accidentally dropped my DJI Osmo Action camera, and the battery pack popped open without my knowledge and water has gotten into it. Is there anyone I can contact to see if I can get it fixed? Thanks so much!
2021-6-28
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_ATZ5g20Yb88d Posted at 6-28 17:37
Hi! I accidentally dropped my DJI Osmo Action camera, and the battery pack popped open without my knowledge and water has gotten into it. Is there anyone I can contact to see if I can get it fixed? Thanks so much!

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear about the issue. Please contact our support team via http://www.dji.com/support to open a case and send it in for a diagnosis. We'll do our best to help this out.
2021-6-28
Use props
djiuser_ARHfUAN5VJ6l
New
Australia

Hi Guys
Need help with a mini 2. When it is in video mode and not recording I can see motion on my screen. When I press the record button  the screen freezes the timer ticks over and the playback recording is black. Any tips would be much appreciated.
Thanks
Tony
2022-7-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_ARHfUAN5VJ6l Posted at 7-22 16:37
Hi Guys
Need help with a mini 2. When it is in video mode and not recording I can see motion on my screen. When I press the record button  the screen freezes the timer ticks over and the playback recording is black. Any tips would be much appreciated.
Thanks

Hi there, we are sorry to know about this issue. Could you please provide us with a screen recording for further confirmation? You can upload the video to Google Drive or Dropbox and then send us the link. Please format the SD card or test with another SD card to see if the issue still exists.
2022-7-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules