Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
1006 9 2017-7-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Aerography U.K.
lvl.1
Flight distance : 404219 ft
United Kingdom

Hi to all, how do I change my avatar? I'm using an iPad and when I go into settings there doesn't seem to be any way of changing the avatar. All suggestions appreciated from the forum. Thanks..
2017-7-18
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

On the right hand end of the very top line of this site there is a circular representation of your avatar. Click on that, select 'Personal HomePage', then on the left column, select 'Settings'.
2017-7-18
Use props
Aerography U.K.
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Geebax Posted at 2017-7-18 22:56
On the right hand end of the very top line of this site there is a circular representation of your avatar. Click on that, select 'Personal HomePage', then on the left column, select 'Settings'.

Thanks for your response, I've done all that and all it will let me do is change my username and in the avatar box there is this sentence "Set my new avatar

Please select a new photo upload editing.
Avatar saved after, You may need to refresh the page (F5 key), To view the latest avatar" no matter where I tap on the screen in this box it doesn't do anything, there is no f5 key on my iPad. Any further suggestions? Thanks..
2017-7-18
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

Aerography U.K. Posted at 2017-7-18 23:27
Thanks for your response, I've done all that and all it will let me do is change my username and in the avatar box there is this sentence "Set my new avatar

I suggest you try it on a normal PC, the mobile version of this site often stuffs up like that.
2017-7-19
Use props
Aerography U.K.
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Geebax Posted at 2017-7-19 00:55
I suggest you try it on a normal PC, the mobile version of this site often stuffs up like that.

Thanks geebax, I'll get onto it soon
2017-7-19
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aerography U.K. Posted at 2017-7-18 23:27

Aloha Aerography,

There is also a limit on how many pixels the Avatar can have.  You may have to resize or edit the image to get it to work.  Microsoft Paint is on Windows computers and will perform the resize function.

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-7-19
Use props
Aerography U.K.
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Cetacean Posted at 2017-7-19 01:06
Aloha Aerography,

There is also a limit on how many pixels the Avatar can have.  You may have to resize or edit the image to get it to work.  Microsoft Paint is on Windows computers and will perform the resize function.

Looks like I'm going to have to get my computer savvy daughter involved lol, thanks for the tips. I'll let you know how I get on, chat soon...
2017-7-19
Use props
Antonio76
Captain
Flight distance : 144403 ft
Denmark

Aerography U.K. Posted at 2017-7-19 01:11
Looks like I'm going to have to get my computer savvy daughter involved lol, thanks for the tips. I'll let you know how I get on, chat soon...

Computer savy daughters are a blessing
2017-7-19
Use props
Desertcruiser
First Officer
Flight distance : 5203159 ft
Switzerland

Now i know how to do. It's a problem of blocked flash player. Maybe you can try an other provider. Firefox, Internet Explorer. Login there and try again. But Adobe Flash Player must be activated. Then it should run...
2017-12-13
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
Captain
Flight distance : 3428747 ft
Spain

Desertcruiser Posted at 2017-12-13 09:36
Now i know how to do. It's a problem of blocked flash player. Maybe you can try an other provider. Firefox, Internet Explorer. Login there and try again. But Adobe Flash Player must be activated. Then it should run...

Flash Player must be activated .. indeed  ..i had the same problem with avatar ahha
2017-12-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules