Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
HomePoint
Second Officer
Flight distance : 776007 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Sorry if this has been asked before:

<------ how do I get my P4, Inspire and OSMO symbols to update on th edge here with my Mavic and P3S.  Only seems to show my Mavic and P3S, is it because I bought the others second hand?
2017-7-19
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

If the machine is activated by your DJI account, the symbol will show after you upload the flight records.
So if your other products had activated by another account before, the symbol will not appear. And the activated account can not be changed.  
2017-7-20
Use props
HomePoint
Second Officer
Flight distance : 776007 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-7-20 00:40
If the machine is activated by your DJI account, the symbol will show after you upload the flight records.
So if your other products had activated by another account before, the symbol will not appear. And the activated account can not be changed.

Thank you for the reply Thor.
Wish this could be changed, I like to look here to see what other DJI products the forum contributors have owned/flew.  But never-mind, at least I know why it doesn't show my recent gadgets now.
2017-7-20
Use props
Gillega
lvl.2
United States

HomePoint Posted at 2017-7-20 06:24
Thank you for the reply Thor.
Wish this could be changed, I like to look here to see what other DJI products the forum contributors have owned/flew.  But never-mind, at least I know why it doesn't show my recent gadgets now.

I think uploading flight records is the answer to this question, but I see several participants w/ "flight distance" information. I that also part of a flight record upload.

Will I be a "beginner" forever, what's the criteria for that setting - thanks
2017-7-20
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Gillega Posted at 2017-7-20 09:00
I think uploading flight records is the answer to this question, but I see several participants w/ "flight distance" information. I that also part of a flight record upload.

Will I be a "beginner" forever, what's the criteria for that setting - thanks

The beginner thing is only a reflection of your participation on the forum.
2017-7-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules