Firmware Phantom 3 Advanced v1.11.20 failure - Resolved
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Iulian
New
Romania

I don't know why, every time I tried to update the last firmware ( v1.11.20 ) ... and i mean tried about 10 times different ways, the aircraft didn't want to update at all. The green light was on after couple seconds and nothing happened. The error was on my remote control that aicraft must be updated ( the remote control installed perfectly from my mobile internet ).
I formated the SD card ( not quick format ) to NTFS, I copied to the SD card the exctract file ( P3S_FW_V01.11.0020.bin ) from DJI website, I put the card back to the Phantom 3 Adv and start the aicraft. In a bizarre way it worked End of story.
If you had the same problem, hopefuly you will resolve in the same way. I tried to find a solution from the internet, but noone seems to had any problem at all.

So, if this solution was not working for you, please try other solution and after that, please post the solution here to help other like us.
2017-7-19
Use props
solentlife
First Officer
Flight distance : 1087530 ft
Latvia

You formatted to NTFS ?????

Technically NTFS is not accepted by Phantom ... its only supposed to accept FAT32 or EXFAT.

Strange ...

Nigel
2017-7-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules