Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
capbat
lvl.4
Flight distance : 54905 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Hi all.
I am looking to find my .DAT files of my Phantom 4 PRO.
I have a P3 Pro and I have found my .DAT files with a USB connection in the front of the Drone. But there is nos such thing on the P4 PRO.
So where are they located. I would like to use them with DatCon .
I have found some .DAT files on my android phone at DJI/dji.go.v4/FlightLog like FLY0001.DAT@1-07-04_06-50 etc but they are not recognized by DatCon.

So where are you guys getting your .DAT files on the P4 PRO I insiste on the PRO side because it seems to be different on the P4 drones.

Thanks in advance.

BAt

2017-7-19
Use props
bubas
lvl.1
Flight distance : 96726 ft
Brazil

Hello capbat,

I have the P4P+ and to get the log files I uploaded my flight records to the cloud and then, on my iPhone, I opened the DJI Go app and synced the flight record, so everything from my Phantom was now on my iPhone. Then I connect my iPhone to the mac and using the app iFunBox I got the log files inside the FlightRecords folder.

Using this website I manage to see all the info from that file I got. http://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/

Hope this helps.
2017-7-19
Use props
capbat
lvl.4
Flight distance : 54905 ft
  • >>>
Canada

bubas Posted at 2017-7-19 12:12
Hello capbat,

I have the P4P+ and to get the log files I uploaded my flight records to the cloud and then, on my iPhone, I opened the DJI Go app and synced the flight record, so everything from my Phantom was now on my iPhone. Then I connect my iPhone to the mac and using the app iFunBox I got the log files inside the FlightRecords folder.

Thanks for your help bubas.
You are making references to your FlightRecords folder. I am with windows so it might be a little different from you but what I find in my folder /DJI/DJI.go.v4/FlightRecords are all the flights in .TXT format.
I have those logs also on my phone without having to sync anything. But what I am looking for are the .DAT files. I want to extract those files xxxx.DAT and use DatCon with is a converter to produce CSV files of my logs an then used those data files with DashWare or DatCon.  As mentioned above I did found some .DAT files but they are not compatible with DatCon.

Any other suggestions.

Thanks.
2017-7-19
Use props
shobhit_pipil
New

United Kingdom

Phantom 3 jpg images and Litchi flight log information aren't matching

I am new to drone flying business and my recent flight log from litchi app aren't matching with drone images EXIF data. I did the initial data processing using photoscan software and created DEM and ortho-mosaic out of those images, but when it comes to MICMAC software I do need to extract pitch yaw and roll from the log.

First, I have plotted EXIF x y information against Litchi flight log information and found they have a little shift.

Second, time available on EXIF data and Litchi flight log time information are quite different as Litchi flight logs have milliseconds precision.

Please, can anyone suggest me right method to extract correct pitch yaw roll information from Litchi flight log?
I wasn't able to post a new thread that's why I have posted my question in this thread.  
2017-7-19
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

capbat Posted at 2017-7-19 12:29
Thanks for your help bubas.
You are making references to your FlightRecords folder. I am with windows so it might be a little different from you but what I find in my folder /DJI/DJI.go.v4/FlightRecords are all the flights in .TXT format.
I have those logs also on my phone without having to sync anything. But what I am looking for are the .DAT files. I want to extract those files xxxx.DAT and use DatCon with is a converter to produce CSV files of my logs an then used those data files with DashWare or DatCon.  As mentioned above I did found some .DAT files but they are not compatible with DatCon.

Connect to your aircraft using DJI Assistant 2, I believe the DAT files can be obtained from there.

Yes, just checked, under 'Flight Data' in Assistant 2 menu.

Note that you need to restart aircraft each time, and perhaps Assistant 2. But click on 'Flight Data', then after a period a window showing the files will open up (or perhaps a couple of attempts after repowering aircraft).

This of course is on my P4, but I imagine it will be similar for the P4P.

2017-7-19
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

You can export your flight .DAT files by DJI Assistant 2, Here's the tutorial:  
2017-7-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules