Hardwire setup for controller and phone
2901 9 2017-7-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
phatee
lvl.4
Flight distance : 36165 ft
United States

just sharing my remote setup. I didn't feel like using an adapter, so i got a cable from amazon called the Anbee Nylon Braided Mavic Lightning to Micro-USB Cable.  Also used the extra cable holder thingy(the square thing that slides inside the handle) i have from my mavic to use on the spark controller.

a.JPG b.JPG
2017-7-19
Use props
OneMatt
lvl.3
Flight distance : 155984 ft
Canada

Looks good!
2017-7-19
Use props
fans4bcb6c28
lvl.1
Flight distance : 8018 ft
United States

How to connect iPhone to Spark RC through WiFi? I connected RC wifi but no live stream video shown? Thanks
2017-7-19
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Looks great, phatee, but the connection between the Spark RC and the mobile device via OTG cable has not been fully tested, so I would suggest that you use it with caution.
2017-7-20
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

fans4bcb6c28 Posted at 2017-7-19 16:23
How to connect iPhone to Spark RC through WiFi? I connected RC wifi but no live stream video shown? Thanks

Hi, I would like to know what color is the upper left indicator of RC when you power on the drone and RC.
If it is blinking red, please try to link the RC and the drone.
Here's the tutorial for your reference:
2017-7-20
Use props
phatee
lvl.4
Flight distance : 36165 ft
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-7-20 22:37
Looks great, phatee, but the connection between the Spark RC and the mobile device via OTG cable has not been fully tested, so I would suggest that you use it with caution.

I see. thanks for the heads up.
2017-7-22
Use props
IFrumble-Spark
lvl.1
Netherlands

If you mean live stream on your mobile device I agree you need to connect via WIFI or OTG. But when you mean LIVE STREAM your live recording via YOUTUBE, your device will stream via the LTE/4G when your iPhone is WIFI connected to RC. But when your iPhone and RC are OTG connected, your WIFI can be connected to a local HOTSPOT and you are streaming without consuming your data plan.
2017-7-22
Use props
IFrumble-Spark
lvl.1
Netherlands

If you mean live stream on your mobile device I agree you need to connect via WIFI or OTG. But when you mean LIVE STREAM your live recording via YOUTUBE, your device will stream via the LTE/4G when your iPhone is WIFI connected to RC. But when your iPhone and RC are OTG connected, your WIFI can be connected to a local HOTSPOT and you are streaming without consuming your data plan.
2017-7-22
Use props
gnuDroneUser
lvl.1
Flight distance : 7841 ft
United States

OP what “cable holder thing” are you talking about?
2017-7-22
Use props
CharlieZ
Second Officer
Flight distance : 623432 ft
United States

Cool, looks good
2019-1-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules