What should I send back when sending in for warranty repair?
1137 1 2017-7-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ToyCarCollector
lvl.2
Flight distance : 202126 ft
United States

I filled out the online form for warranty repair yesterday and received a mailing label today.  Two things I noticed, one the form did not have enough room to explain the problem.  And two there came no instructions on what to send in to the service department.  My Spark has trouble keeping connected to the RC.  While flying in the woods at our cabin Spark was about 45 feet away and 30 feet in the air over the roof of the cabin when it dropped RC signal.  It would not respond to the RC so there was no way to stop her.  She then attempted RTH and ascended into the fir trees until hitting a branch at about 60 feet and tumbled to the ground.  At first she looked fine but upon further inspection two of the arms are cracked.  It looks like the arms are not as solid as one would think.  Line crack at the body where the arms meet the inside corner.  Can someone tell me what all I need to include in the return?  Thank You.   Also I am using a Samsung Note 4, no phone service and no other apps added to it.  Wi-Fi connects every time at start.  
2017-7-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

We sympathize with the crash accident. Thank you for your feedback about the online repair form, I will forward to our management department to optimize.
Please send in the damaged parts, mainly the drone and the RC, the battery if it damaged, keep other parts with you. We will take care of them when they arrive.
2017-7-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules