Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Black bars run down screen
1197 2 2017-7-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nbrumfield_97
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1230 ft
United States

Hi, I experience this issue a lot while flying my Inspire 1 v2.0 with the x3 camera. Most of the time when flying these black bars will run up and down the screen? Does anyone know what causes that? I don't have this issue with my phantom 3 advanced but whenever I'm flying my inspire out somewhere with little to no powerlines I run into those black bars running up and down the screen. If anyone could help me out that would be awesome!

Thanks!
2017-7-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

nbrumfield, you see these black bars on your mobile device only or original footage in SD card? If the black bars exist in original footage, please upload several pictures or video to Dropbox and post the link here, we will help to analyze.
If this issue only exists in image transmission, have you change another mobile device with strong decoding ability? Please try to reset the camera settings and make sure the Over Exposure Warning has been turned off.
If the problem persists, is it possible to change another gimbal to make troubleshooting? The problem will be narrowed down.
Thanks for your cooperation.
2017-7-19
Use props
Donnie *
Captain
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

Is this on the live video or ONLY on the SD card .
You could also try Mindy suggestion and re set the camera settings to factory , this is on the main screen of go app far right and then under the Tool Icon , very bottom .  If they are large lack ZEBRA lines then that would indiicate that you have the Overexposure warning set ...... I dont think this is the case but may be .

Here is a tips page on this that may help ,  "These tips is for Live Video problems for the most part "
Video Transmission issues with X3 or X5 ? Try These Suggestions !

If none of the bove suggestins help then post some screen shots, that will help .
What are you using  for the go app ?  Many LIVE video issues can be attributed to a slow  processor on the go app .

Good Luck, Hope you find it !!

donnie

2017-7-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules