Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Remote Control v00.00.0000
7049 53 2017-7-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Turul
lvl.1
Germany

fans95c1f724 Posted at 2017-11-25 18:21
I have exactly the same problem as described on this thread. In short, after trying to update the dji mavic pro remote control firmware using the DJI GO app, the update failed, and now the RC is stuck in the "CONNECTING..." loop. When I try to upgrade it via the Assistant application on either Mac or Windows, the aplication detects the RC controller but it shows that the firmware version is v00.00.0000 and I can not update or return to factory settings. Any suggestions?

Take it back... I have tried everything and couldn't fix the controller unfortunately. This is a serious issue from DJI and I am still waiting for their answer as I would like to order a new one, but until I am not sure this won't happen again I just wait.
2017-11-27
Use props
Freefly
lvl.1
Flight distance : 23317 ft

Germany

Same here  bricked remote ....  no warrenty left lol
@Diana will we have to pay to get this  bricked remote fixed, how will DJI handle this case for user without warrenty?
why not  shipping out replacment RCs overnight?.   ur software department is not able to reproduce this failure and offer a patch or something or tool to hard reset the RC? Come on guys! lol
2017-11-27
Use props
Turul
lvl.1
Germany

This is ridiculous! I don't understand why they don't want to answer. This is a serious issue and they should say something! I want an answer now or I will post this issue on every possible forum - including YouTube!  I want an answer now!
2017-11-27
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

I have exactly the same problem as described on this thread. In short, after trying to update the dji mavic pro remote control firmware using the DJI GO app, the update failed, and now the RC is stuck in the "CONNECTING..." loop. When I try to upgrade it via the Assistant application on either Mac or Windows, the aplication detects the RC controller but it shows that the firmware version is v00.00.0000 and I can not update or return to factory settings. Any suggestions?

Hi, there, I've replied your another post, please refer to the routes below to find out the upgrade log, then upload it to the Dropbox or Google Drive, so I can download it for analysis, thank you in advance.
Assistant 2(Windows): C:/Users/XXXXXX/AppData/Roaming/DJI Assistant 2/upgrade_log
Assistant 2(MAC):~/Library/Application Support/DJI Assistant 2/upgrade_log
2017-11-27
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Freefly Posted at 2017-11-27 04:03
Same here  bricked remote ....  no warrenty left lol
@Diana will we have to pay to get this  bricked remote fixed, how will DJI handle this case for user without warrenty?
why not  shipping out replacment RCs overnight?.   ur software department is not able to reproduce this failure and offer a patch or something or tool to hard reset the RC? Come on guys! lol

Sorry for this, have you sent the drone in? If not, could you please also provide me with the upgrade log? I'll forward it to the engineers for analysis, see if this issue can be resolved remotely. Btw, should you have any questions, please start a new thread or reply one of the Admins' post, then we'll be able to see your post in time.
2017-11-27
Use props
Jack_Chen
New
Indonesia

Found this thread and hope to get answer from DJI, I had the same problem and stop flying for about a month already. I will sell all my DJI, hope other brand will come out soon. Real disappointment. Its your fault and we have to do all this.
2018-1-12
Use props
fans8141ff0c
lvl.1
Flight distance : 7822 ft
India

Same issue happened today with me too. Now DJI assist says failed. Go app doesn't detect RC.

Any resolution ?
2018-1-17
Use props
fansc08b68f5
lvl.1
Flight distance : 53048 ft
Turkey

I have the same problem with the ones above. I received a failed update after 100% when I want to upgrade the last update V01.04.0400 rc. now the control does not see any drone. The writing is continuously on the screen. I made updates with the help of the Dji assistant 2 cable.

c1-c2 rec negative.
Dji assistant 2 is negative to set up again
The same error that I repeatedly updated RC continues.
The version number is V00.00.000.
speak factory reset negative factory reset.
Updating with tablet and phone is a unsuccess.
error 255 log content.
If an update causes such a fault, the dji is nothing more than a scrap.
I am in Turkey. and with customs to send and return is completely problematic. Products bought from turkey literally one month ago Dji very difficult to return.
The money we give is not cheap, it is a pity.
2018-7-8
Use props
djiuser_jnBVPCEDaUmI
lvl.1

I have the same issue.
Has this issue been resolved by online?
I have no warranty left and don't want to pay for bricked controller due to upgrading.
Please advise me how I can resolve this issue.
2018-8-6
Use props
djiuser_jnBVPCEDaUmI
lvl.1

I have the same issue.
Has this issue been resolved by online?
I have no warranty left and don't want to pay for bricked controller due to upgrading.
Please advise me how I can resolve this issue.
2018-8-6
Use props
vinod.kumar.21
lvl.1
Flight distance : 7822 ft
India

fans8141ff0c Posted at 1-17 06:30
Same issue happened today with me too. Now DJI assist says failed. Go app doesn't detect RC.

Any resolution ?

Log file as requested

Please suggest resolution...
2018-11-6
Use props
Yongming
lvl.1
Flight distance : 19423 ft

dronist Posted at 2017-7-20 15:32
Do a factory reset. And next time DO NOT UPDATE if you have FW.400 on your machine or any version less than .800 otherwise you are screwed dude!

How to do factory reset of remote controller?
2019-10-7
Use props
dronist
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Yongming Posted at 10-7 09:03
How to do factory reset of remote controller?

Use the following link:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwjaqa7pnLXlAhUE1qwKHYwHA3QQwqsBMAB6BAgJEAQ&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DdITpdS_50_0&usg=AOvVaw1_TDw6PyDGvV-JlmMq8zqp
2019-10-24
Use props
djiuser_sLvcb9aa1EtF
New

United States

Same problem my rc version is at 00.00.0000 in 2022 what is the fix?
2022-9-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules