1855 19 2017-7-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans19a484dc
lvl.1
Flight distance : 9639 ft
United States

Djimindy,
I have recently crashed my mavic and sent in my flight logs to a support email, I was provided a ticket and case number but
It said to wait for a follow up email but when I search for my case number nothing shows up.
My question is I'm I waiting on the right thing? How long does this kind of stuff take? I do have dji refresh but hopefully by my flight records it shows that it was not a user error,
Also Another question is if it was not user error is this something that will be possibly fixed at no cost?
(Flying at 13ft to bring back to land, I stopped drone and was hovering at zero speed and no fingers on control it then flew backwards on it own and topped 15mph and crashed into the side of my house and breaking the gimbal ribbon and propeller)
I put this message to DJIMindy because I see that that user is really good about replying and helping out in other forums I have seen.
2017-7-20
Use props
fans19a484dc
lvl.1
United States

Support question/ drone took control crashed and broke gimbal ribbon

Djimindy,
I have recently crashed my mavic and sent in my flight logs to a support email, I was provided a ticket and case number but
It said to wait for a follow up email but when I search for my case number nothing shows up.
My question is I'm I waiting on the right thing? How long does this kind of stuff take? I do have dji refresh but hopefully by my flight records it shows that it was not a user error,
Also Another question is if it was not user error is this something that will be possibly fixed at no cost?
(Flying at 13ft to bring back to land, I stopped drone and was hovering at zero speed and no fingers on control it then flew backwards on it own and topped 15mph and crashed into the side of my house and breaking the gimbal ribbon and propeller)
I put this message to DJIMindy because I see that that user is really good about replying and helping out in other forums I have seen.
2017-7-20
Use props
dronist
Second Officer
  • >>>
Canada

PM her directly is your best chance to get her attention!
2017-7-20
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Could you please provide us your case number so we can look into it? The aircraft needs to be evaluated, it will be covered by warranty if it's product malfunction and within warranty period.
2017-7-20
Use props
Bgcraft
lvl.1
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-7-20 18:07
Could you please provide us your case number so we can look into it? The aircraft needs to be evaluated, it will be covered by warranty if it's product malfunction and within warranty period.

yes it is CAS-809358-V0S3B3......Thank you so much for looking into this and i also sent djimindy a pm,so sorry if this is annoying but was just trying to figure this out
2017-7-20
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Bgcraft Posted at 2017-7-20 20:57
yes it is CAS-809358-V0S3B3......Thank you so much for looking into this and i also sent djimindy a pm,so sorry if this is annoying but was just trying to figure this out

Just checked your case, we are not able to send you a shipping label, since we do not have your address and phone number. Could you please re-open your ticket , and send an email with your address and phoine number to Support?
2017-7-20
Use props
Bgcraft
lvl.1
United States

Ok I just sent my info in to the support email from the last email I got that came with the case number. The problem was when I tried to do it through the website it wouldn't let me pull up my case number and then I couldn't get a verification code because it said there was no case number so hopefully the email I just sent works
2017-7-21
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Bgcraft Posted at 2017-7-21 05:07
Ok I just sent my info in to the support email from the last email I got that came with the case number. The problem was when I tried to do it through the website it wouldn't let me pull up my case number and then I couldn't get a verification code because it said there was no case number so hopefully the email I just sent works

Just checked it again , we've already sent a shipping label to you via email , please check it.  Besides, you can refer to the link below to  track this case. https://repair.dji.com/en/support/RepairTraceDetail
2017-7-21
Use props
Bgcraft
lvl.1
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-7-21 18:29
Just checked it again , we've already sent a shipping label to you via email , please check it.  Besides, you can refer to the link below to  track this case. https://repair.dji.com/en/support/RepairTraceDetail

I received the label this afternoon, Thank you so much for the help. I just wanted to make sure I was handling everything thing correctly.
2017-7-21
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Bgcraft Posted at 2017-7-21 20:58
I received the label this afternoon, Thank you so much for the help. I just wanted to make sure I was handling everything thing correctly.

You are welcome, hope everything goes smoothly.
2017-7-21
Use props
Bgcraft
lvl.1
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-7-21 22:14

Ok so I got a quote for the repair today but I got no kind of evaluation on why the drone did what it did I gave a explanation of what happened in my case/uploaded flight data and still feel like it was not user error. But if it was I would love some reason behind it because how it flew off course so fast and crashed into my house can you please help me out or should just call? I was really hoping this would file under a warranty issue since I hade the mavic for 2 weeks. Thank you!
2017-7-31
Use props
Bgcraft
lvl.1
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-7-21 22:14

Spoke with a agent on the phone and she said they were going to send me a more detailed explanation. Hopefully.
2017-7-31
Use props
Bgcraft
lvl.1
United States

The agent on the phone also told me I needed to pay for my quote before she sent me a detailed analysis, I said I would rather see the report first (again don't think it was a user error) so she said hold on then came back and said they would send me a analysis by email in 2-3 days.
2017-7-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Bgcraft Posted at 2017-7-31 12:58
The agent on the phone also told me I needed to pay for my quote before she sent me a detailed analysis, I said I would rather see the report first (again don't think it was a user error) so she said hold on then came back and said they would send me a analysis by email in 2-3 days.

I've checked the status of the case, our representatives have applied data analysis service for you about the reason of crash accident, please wait patiently for the result, thanks.
2017-7-31
Use props
Bgcraft
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-7-31 19:38
I've checked the status of the case, our representatives have applied data analysis service for you about the reason of crash accident, please wait patiently for the result, thanks.

Djmindy, thank you and that's all I want are some answers
So thanks for your help
2017-7-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Bgcraft Posted at 2017-7-31 20:31
Djmindy, thank you and that's all I want are some answers
So thanks for your help

My pleasure
2017-7-31
Use props
Bgcraft
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-7-31 19:38

Still awaiting an email with analysis, I did receive a refurb drone but never
An email about why why previous drone crashed after was told on the phone I would receive in 2-3 days and it's been 2weeks
2017-8-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Bgcraft Posted at 2017-8-18 07:07
Still awaiting an email with analysis, I did receive a refurb drone but never
An email about why why previous drone crashed after was told on the phone I would receive in 2-3 days and it's been 2weeks

You paid the quotation of DJI Care Refresh and then received the replacement, did you?
Since you paid the quotation, the data analysis was closed, if you insists, I would escalate to local team to see if they are able to reopen the data analysis for you. Can you still provide us the flight records and date of the crash and video cache?

2017-8-21
Use props
Bgcraft
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-8-21 01:38
You paid the quotation of DJI Care Refresh and then received the replacement, did you?
Since you paid the quotation, the data analysis was closed, if you insists, I would escalate to local team to see if they are able to reopen the data analysis for you. Can you still provide us the flight records and date of the crash and video cache?

Closed? Why did I never receive an email when I was promised I would before I ever paid for the refresh?
Of course I can provide data and video cache but that is something I already had done, there is no record of this?  
2017-8-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Bgcraft Posted at 2017-8-22 07:48
Closed? Why did I never receive an email when I was promised I would before I ever paid for the refresh?
Of course I can provide data and video cache but that is something I already had done, there is no record of this?

Sorry for the late response because I just come back from holiday.
Since you have paid the DJI Care Refresh before data analysis and get the drone, so the case was closed and data analysis would not be made.
Sorry that I am unable to find the record of data you provided before, maybe you provided these info via other platform, you can PM me the DJI account, flight records and video cache, I will help to contact local team to see if the data analysis can be applied again.
2017-8-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules