16511 16 2017-7-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Lian82
lvl.4
Flight distance : 796775 ft
Italy

Hello everyone.

I wanted to know if you also download video files to 830-850kb/s (from spark to RC and finally to smartphone)

It seems a little slow ... with otg I did not try ...

2017-7-20
Use props
Natesac
lvl.2
Flight distance : 252526 ft
United States

It's much faster if you connect your phone directly to the AC wifi.
2017-7-20
Use props
Lian82
lvl.4
Italy

Natesac Posted at 2017-7-20 12:38
It's much faster if you connect your phone directly to the AC wifi.

Ah, but it does not appear in the nets list
2017-7-20
Use props
FatherXmas
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4058619 ft
  • >>>
United States

I take the SD card out of the AC and download it directly to the PC, fast and easy.
2017-7-20
Use props
djiuser_TUqcgmu
lvl.1
Flight distance : 202740 ft
United Kingdom

FatherXmas Posted at 2017-7-20 12:45
I take the SD card out of the AC and download it directly to the PC, fast and easy.

You dont even need to do that, you can plug the spark directly into the PC by USB and pick the files up off the SD card without taking it out of the Spark.
2017-7-20
Use props
Chorch Sky
New
United States

How do you download your completed (edited) videos without sharing them?  After I 'complete' editing I have the option to share... but I do not want to upload it to a service I just want it on the sd card.  I don't even think I can upload it since my wifi is logged into the RC (no internet).  
Anyway, I see the edited videos when I select create, but they are not on the sd card.  
thanks.  
2017-7-20
Use props
FatherXmas
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_TUqcgmu Posted at 2017-7-20 13:25
You dont even need to do that, you can plug the spark directly into the PC by USB and pick the files up off the SD card without taking it out of the Spark.

My PC has a SD card slot built in and it copies way faster than using a USB cable - tried it both ways.
2017-7-20
Use props
FatherXmas
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Chorch Sky Posted at 2017-7-20 15:24
How do you download your completed (edited) videos without sharing them?  After I 'complete' editing I have the option to share... but I do not want to upload it to a service I just want it on the sd card.  I don't even think I can upload it since my wifi is logged into the RC (no internet).  
Anyway, I see the edited videos when I select create, but they are not on the sd card.  
thanks.

I edit on my PC with Filmora, the editor built into the Go app isn't all that  great.
The reason you don't see the videos on the SD card is because the editor is running on your phone/tablet and stores the edited video in a folder there.
2017-7-20
Use props
eylneb
lvl.4
Flight distance : 122477 ft
Malaysia

Chorch Sky Posted at 2017-7-20 15:24
thanks.

you can access to DJI Go app editor even if you arent connected to your drone..

if you are on andriod, you can connect your phone to the pc and download the dji folders... or iOS u can use itunes from pc to save those files
2017-7-20
Use props
Natesac
lvl.2
Flight distance : 252526 ft
United States

Lian82 Posted at 2017-7-20 12:39
Ah, but it does not appear in the nets list

If you've been piloting the Spark with the remote control, the Spark will not broadcast it's SSID. You will need to power up the Spark (leave the remote control off) then on the back of the Spark press and hold the power button until you hear two beeps. Then the Spark will be broadcasting it's SSID. You can then connect your phone to the Spark's SSID, open up DJI go4, and download the original files.

It works in a pinch if you don't have a computer around and want to edit and share from a phone/tablet.

Side note: If you follow the directions above, the next time you want to fly using your remote control, you will need to re-pair your spark to your remote control. You can do this by powering on the Spark and the Remote control. Hold the power button on the spark till it beeps once. Then pick up the remote (powered on) and hold the Pause, Fn, and right shoulder button until the controller beeps. It should re bind the controller with the spark. If you have any trouble I'm sure youtube can help
2017-7-20
Use props
Lian82
lvl.4
Italy

oh thanks all
2017-7-21
Use props
RegDawg
lvl.3
Flight distance : 54091 ft
United States

So when you hook up your phone to the RC wifi and download the vids, your downloading the actual 1080 copy of it correct? Do vids/pics get saved to your phones gallery by default as well when your shooting? Like on the Mavic.
2017-7-21
Use props
eylneb
lvl.4
Flight distance : 122477 ft
Malaysia

RegDawg Posted at 2017-7-21 12:43
So when you hook up your phone to the RC wifi and download the vids, your downloading the actual 1080 copy of it correct? Do vids/pics get saved to your phones gallery by default as well when your shooting? Like on the Mavic.

think is stored in DJI's app, where you can select to save in gallery.. at least for iOS. not sure about android.
2017-7-21
Use props
Paddleboard Dude
lvl.1
United States

FatherXmas Posted at 2017-7-20 17:22
My PC has a SD card slot built in and it copies way faster than using a USB cable - tried it both ways.

So how is it you are able to shoot video and have it save to the SD card,remove card and view/edit on PC? Is my only option going through DJI Go app on phone? I recently bought a Spark. My Phantom was fairly cut and dry with getting the videos.
2018-5-19
Use props
62+
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1321991 ft
South Africa

I connect Spark directly to laptop with USB cable and down load with out the need to remove AS card. Just turn on Spark and cut and paste to the desired directory. Pretty fast. CUT and paste then also free space for the next time I take it out for flying. Works for me.
2018-5-20
Use props
62+
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1321991 ft
South Africa

AS should read SD Card.
2018-5-20
Use props
FatherXmas
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Paddleboard Dude Posted at 2018-5-19 14:21
So how is it you are able to shoot video and have it save to the SD card,remove card and view/edit on PC? Is my only option going through DJI Go app on phone? I recently bought a Spark. My Phantom was fairly cut and dry with getting the videos.

It's easy, connect the card to your PC using an adapter of some sort, open it as an external drive and copy the files over. They're in the DCIM directory on the card.
2018-5-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules