Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Customer Service some of the worst in the world.
1599 24 2017-7-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansa9ce0803
lvl.1
Canada

I could not possibly regret buying DJI products more. I've dealt with bad service before, everyone has. But this company is hands down the absolute worst. Forget orders taking weeks and weeks longer than promised. After purchase service is beyond terrible.

Every email back and forth is just one giant circle jerk with cut and paste replies. Takes weeks just to actually get a real answer. Weeks!

5 minutes into my FIRST flight one of the motor bottoms fell off. I have had to answer the same questions and supply a photo FIVE TIMES, over and over, just to get a case number. Now several weeks later, still cannot get a lousy part.

HERE'S THE DEAL DJI: I will just do a full credit card charge back on whole drone cost and you can kiss my ass if I do not get  some service! I'm not putting up with this any more. Full stop.

case number is  CAS-765487-R4H4B8

** Don't bother with a reply you are sorry. Waste of my time. I just want service or I call my credit card company. Act proffessional.

2017-7-20
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Are you just waiting on a part, it doesn't look like they received it for repair.
2017-7-20
Use props
Sparky Tim
lvl.2
Flight distance : 442011 ft
United States

I too was promised a lens for the under side of a motor. I have a cas number too but have not had any feedback about when i may receive the piece. I cut a small disc of clear plastic to at least keep wet grass from touching anything, but really want the lens replaced.
2017-7-20
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Sincerely sorry for your unpleasant experience, I've informed the local team to look into this case, will have someone contact you soon, hope we can get it sorted out shortly, appreciate your patience.
2017-7-20
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Sparky Tim Posted at 2017-7-20 13:26
I too was promised a lens for the under side of a motor. I have a cas number too but have not had any feedback about when i may receive the piece. I cut a small disc of clear plastic to at least keep wet grass from touching anything, but really want the lens replaced.

Sorry for this, could you please provide us your case number so we can look into it?
2017-7-20
Use props
Sparky Tim
lvl.2
Flight distance : 442011 ft
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-7-20 19:15
Sorry for this, could you please provide us your case number so we can look into it?

Thank You.

CAS-782406-K5Q6D7
2017-7-21
Use props
fansf3bb2ccd
lvl.1
Flight distance : 9941 ft
United States

I paid 6k for an inspire 2 and x5s camera system. There has been serious problems with this drone, a constant loss of signal that resulted in severe lacerations to my hands body. The drone was sent back for analysis. I have care refresh on the item.  They have analyzed my fight records and found no user error, no crash -  They have held my drone for 35 days and will only replace if i pay them $200 even though i have care refresh which should not even be used in this circumstance.  I have lost clients, blood and patience. They have hung the phone up on me, there is a Manager named EGO who is beyond inappropriate and rude. at this point i am pursuing with DJI corporation and full legal action, i believe an UAV is still eligible for a lemon law in NY state.
2017-7-21
Use props
fansf3bb2ccd
lvl.1
Flight distance : 9941 ft
United States

fansf3bb2ccd Posted at 2017-7-21 12:44
I paid 6k for an inspire 2 and x5s camera system. There has been serious problems with this drone, a constant loss of signal that resulted in severe lacerations to my hands body. The drone was sent back for analysis. I have care refresh on the item.  They have analyzed my fight records and found no user error, no crash -  They have held my drone for 35 days and will only replace if i pay them $200 even though i have care refresh which should not even be used in this circumstance.  I have lost clients, blood and patience. They have hung the phone up on me, there is a Manager named EGO who is beyond inappropriate and rude. at this point i am pursuing with DJI corporation and full legal action, i believe an UAV is still eligible for a lemon law in NY state. [view_image]

damage to my hand from prop
2017-7-21
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Sparky Tim Posted at 2017-7-21 05:45
Thank You.

CAS-782406-K5Q6D7

I‘ve informed our appropriate team to look into it , will do our best to get it sorted out shortly, appreciate your patience.
2017-7-21
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

fansf3bb2ccd Posted at 2017-7-21 12:44
I paid 6k for an inspire 2 and x5s camera system. There has been serious problems with this drone, a constant loss of signal that resulted in severe lacerations to my hands body. The drone was sent back for analysis. I have care refresh on the item.  They have analyzed my fight records and found no user error, no crash -  They have held my drone for 35 days and will only replace if i pay them $200 even though i have care refresh which should not even be used in this circumstance.  I have lost clients, blood and patience. They have hung the phone up on me, there is a Manager named EGO who is beyond inappropriate and rude. at this point i am pursuing with DJI corporation and full legal action, i believe an UAV is still eligible for a lemon law in NY state. [view_image]

Sincerely sorry for this, if I were in your position, I would feel just as you do. Please take care of your hand first. Could you please provide me your case number so we can check what happened? Will do our best to get it resolved shortly.
2017-7-21
Use props
fansa9ce0803
lvl.1
Canada

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-7-20 19:08
Sincerely sorry for your unpleasant experience, I've informed the local team to look into this case, will have someone contact you soon, hope we can get it sorted out shortly, appreciate your patience.

Just as expected. A useless sorry email and offer to help. Last week, then nothing! No replies, no follow through. DJI should be ashamed!

FOLLOW THROUGH!!!!

2017-7-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fansa9ce0803 Posted at 2017-7-25 06:13
Just as expected. A useless sorry email and offer to help. Last week, then nothing! No replies, no follow through. DJI should be ashamed!

FOLLOW THROUGH!!!!

There may be some understandings, local team replied: sorry for the delay however we do not have small parts for the Spark at the moment we can only swap the whole unit. Did you try to initiate a refund or exchange from Best Buy? If you would like we can set you up with an expedited repair ticket with 2 day shipping in and out. Let me know how you would like to proceed and we will create a new case for you.
Then you replied you would exchange at a BestBuy local instead of us. So the case was closed.

Really sorry for this situation, if you would like us to handle, please let me know.
2017-7-25
Use props
fansa9ce0803
lvl.1
Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-7-25 19:16
There may be some understandings, local team replied: sorry for the delay however we do not have small parts for the Spark at the moment we can only swap the whole unit. Did you try to initiate a refund or exchange from Best Buy? If you would like we can set you up with an expedited repair ticket with 2 day shipping in and out. Let me know how you would like to proceed and we will create a new case for you.
Then you replied you would exchange at a BestBuy local instead of us. So the case was closed.

I bought this online. I cannot just walk in and say give me a new one. How can you guys be so bad at this??

I asked if I could. Last message was offering a rush exchange and do I want it. YES!

I want this taken care of IMMEDIATELY! I've been promised it would for weeks. Last week I was contacted and told I can exchange via best buy. THEN NO MORE REPLIES. Don't say sorry, I want it handled right now!!
2017-7-26
Use props
fansa9ce0803
lvl.1
Canada

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-7-20 19:08

After weeks and weeks of crap from DJI I get a note to start the process all over. What the hell is wrong with this company???
2017-7-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fansa9ce0803 Posted at 2017-7-26 10:15
After weeks and weeks of crap from DJI I get a note to start the process all over. What the hell is wrong with this company???

We are deeply sorry for the misunderstandings and unfortunate experience with us.
I have escalated your concern to appropriate team to look into as soon as possible, we will try our best to get it addressed.
There will be someone to contact you later, sorry again for the trouble caused.
2017-7-27
Use props
fans731a86c9
lvl.1
Flight distance : 9623 ft
Italy

Your products cost thousands of euros, I contacted you via chat on July 17, 2017 and you had to email me in 24/48 hours ... your email has arrived today !!! It is unacceptable!
On July 19 I wrote an email instead of contacting you via chat, and you opened the case number: CAS-811439-G8R4L1.
S
ince then I have not had any answer and for such an expensive product you need to provide quick assistance, especially if the same problem on the same product in the same period, I see it repeated in many threads of your forum ... and it makes it clear that it's a problem Of the product (hardware or software)
I wait for your email as soon as possible with the explanation of the incident and a solution to the fact that not because of the pilot's fault, my drone flew away, trust in your replacement of the drone!

2017-7-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans731a86c9 Posted at 2017-7-27 03:52
Your products cost thousands of euros, I contacted you via chat on July 17, 2017 and you had to email me in 24/48 hours ... your email has arrived today !!! It is unacceptable!
On July 19 I wrote an email instead of contacting you via chat, and you opened the case number: CAS-811439-G8R4L1.
S

That must have been frustrating for you, we sincerely apologize for the slow process and unpleasant experience with our support.
I have escalated your case to appropriate team to expedite the analysis as soon as possible, we will have someone to contact you about the result, thanks for your patience.
2017-7-27
Use props
Lalli
lvl.1
Italy

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-7-27 21:30
That must have been frustrating for you, we sincerely apologize for the slow process and unpleasant experience with our support.
I have escalated your case to appropriate team to expedite the analysis as soon as possible, we will have someone to contact you about the result, thanks for your patience.

Thanks, your colleague contacted me through the chat: the case will be viewed in 24-48 hours.
If today I do not receive an answer, we feel it tomorrow, so you can tell me where you are.
2017-7-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Lalli Posted at 2017-7-31 00:18
Thanks, your colleague contacted me through the chat: the case will be viewed in 24-48 hours.
If today I do not receive an answer, we feel it tomorrow, so you can tell me where you are.

Local appropriate team will look into in business days, appreciate your patience and please keep us posted if you need our assistance.
2017-7-31
Use props
Lalli
lvl.1
Italy

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-7-31 00:41
Local appropriate team will look into in business days, appreciate your patience and please keep us posted if you need our assistance.

So I expect a day reply? 48 working hours are by today
2017-7-31
Use props
Lalli
lvl.1
Italy

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-7-31 00:41

2017-7-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Lalli Posted at 2017-7-31 07:10

Lalli, data analysis needs some time, the result will be sent to you very soon once it's finished. Your patience will he highly appreciated.
2017-7-31
Use props
Lalli
lvl.1
Italy

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-7-31 20:07
Lalli, data analysis needs some time, the result will be sent to you very soon once it's finished. Your patience will he highly appreciated.

I understand the technical times, but first of all, as I have already written, I'm a developer and an analyst so I know very well what the technical times are. Second point: you give time, email and chat, you declare, in conversations with different people and written in an email, that you receive an answer in 24/48 hours, and then do not.
It is incorrect and creates an expectation that must be followed by you, otherwise customers will always be dissatisfied with your assistance.
In addition, entering this forum and reading that several people are in your situation for months and months and sending mails to mail ... I would say that the situation does not improve, but it becomes increasingly stressful.
So kindly ask you: My request came to you on July 17, 2017, when do you think you can finally give me the required information?
2017-8-1
Use props
Lalli
lvl.1
Italy

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-7-31 20:07

Good morning, I have been expecting an answer from your analysts for 3 weeks !!
Can you tell me the result of your analysis?
2017-8-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Lalli Posted at 2017-8-7 05:58
Good morning, I have been expecting an answer from your analysts for 3 weeks !!
Can you tell me the result of your analysis?

Have responded on your new thread, please keep me updated there, thanks.
2017-8-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules