My First Mishap- Spark is Tough Little Bird
679 2 2017-7-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mtnlandpix
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Well, I guess it had to happen.  I was inspecting a roof for a home inspector and got my Spark boxed in under an overhang.  It crashed and fell onto a lower roof below.  Had to get a ladder to recover the Spark, but aside from the battery being almost drained, no damage whatsoever.  The Spark did nothing wrong, it was totally pilot error (my error).  I changed batteries and began inspecting the roof again.  I am glad I had the prop guards on.  They certainly did their job and saved the props.  I am totally amazed at how rugged this little drone appears to be.  I have so much fun with the Spark, and it gets into tighter places, that I have not used my P4 since I got the Spark.  I am totally satisfied with my Spark purchase.
2017-7-21
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

It's lucky that Spark does not suffer serious damage. Please take care when you test the performance. Should there is any further issues, please feel free to contact us.
2017-7-30
Use props
ImHereToCrash
First Officer
Flight distance : 5381368 ft
  • >>>
United States

ya the sparks are very tough.. mine once had a fly away after it disconnected from my RC only 50 feet away from me.. rammed into a wall at full speed (was like 100 feet the other way) legit full speed 30mph probably..no damage to speak of... it acted just as stupid after as it did before...

here is to hoping my next spark wont be dumb as a loaf of bread..
2017-7-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules