Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Convert DGN to JPG
4493 5 2017-7-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hyprfrco
lvl.2
Flight distance : 10148 ft
Chile

How do you convert DNG to JPG?

Yes you can see them through the Adobe DNG Codec. But for processing them, a conversion to any other file should be done.
2017-7-21
Use props
gnirtS
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5712575 ft
Cayman Islands

That defeats the entire point of a DNG.  The mavic itself converts a RAW to a JPG so if you want the fully automated method then just shoot JPG.
Otherwise, a DNG being a raw file, needs post processing then exporting when edited.
2017-7-21
Use props
Ex Machina
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1806362 ft
United States

You want a photo editor that edits raw image data to get what you want and then, as a final step, exports to jpg. I prefer Adobe Lightroom.
2017-7-21
Use props
hyprfrco
lvl.2
Chile

@Ex Machina... I imagine Adobe Lightroom is not free?... So i have to purchase it for do this?

@gnirtS... The DNG generated files are indeed adn clearly more detailed than the JPG, which i was able to test by placing a graduated ruler and make a RAW+JPG shoot option at the DJI GO 4 app. Unless one could be able to increase the resolution of the generated JPG. Which i shall suppose is not possible.
2017-7-22
Use props
Ex Machina
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1806362 ft
United States

hyprfrco Posted at 2017-7-22 06:26
@Ex Machina... I imagine Adobe Lightroom is not free?... So i have to purchase it for do this?

@gnirtS... The DNG generated files are indeed adn clearly more detailed than the JPG, which i was able to test by placing a graduated ruler and make a RAW+JPG shoot option at the DJI GO 4 app. Unless one could be able to increase the resolution of the generated JPG. Which i shall suppose is not possible.

Yes, Adobe Lightroom is a commercial product for photographers. There are lots of options out there, and I think several threads on this forum covering what people like to use. If you are on a Mac, the free Photos app works with DNG.
2017-7-22
Use props
hyprfrco
lvl.2
Chile

Still seeking for working solutions. I have tried several, but none seems to work ok for DJI DNG images...

Some darken the image, some save the DNG thumbnail in low resolution, some save the JPG in also low resolution....etc,etc,etc...

Irfanview
Microsot Photo viewer
Adobe DNG Codec
DNG Converter
Stepok DNG Converter
Free DNG Converter
2017-7-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules