Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Service - Good Experience
636 3 2017-7-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans18d204c5
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2949393 ft
  • >>>
United States

So on July 4th a holiday, I go to support online to get help with gimbal overload message from my Mavic. I got a reply right away and I was walked through the process to get my aircraft sent back for service. I was amazed someone was working. So I get sent a UPS label and I sent the craft back on July 5th. When the Mavic gets there a few days later, I get an e-mail telling me it was received and should hear back in a couple of days. I get an e-mail the next day with my estimate which was $0, under warranty. I was surprised because I thought it was out of warranty, but the care refresh would kick in. I get an e-mail telling me my Mavic was repaired and would be shipped back in two business days. Two days later I'm told its shipped and I get a tracking number. It shows up today and I open the box and it looks like it's a new aircraft. All the plastic protector stuff was on it. Not the same serial no. as what I sent back. Hmmmm..no charge, out of warranty, what's up? I have no clue was discovered as the problem, but I have to say, that repair process was easy.
2017-7-21
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Thanks for sharing your story with us, which provides us motivation to keep improving! Wish you have great time on flying, should you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us at any time, we're glad to help.
2017-7-21
Use props
KryptoNyte
lvl.4
United States

What was the total turnaround time on the service?  To which service center did you ship the drone?
2017-7-23
Use props
fans3901658b
New
United States

Sounds like you had a great service experience.  I wish I could say the same.  Very slow.  I called and changed the shipping address to send it to our place at the beach as that's where I really wanted to use it.  They shipped it my home, not the beach.  I also asked if I could pay for express shipping and I was told no.  The whole experience, from talking with service reps to the service and return have all left me very cold and wouldn't recommend purchasing DJI Care and I might not repurchase from DJI or if I did, I might go through Apple so you could at least have someone hopefully competent to talk with.  Very disappointing for such an expensive toy.
2017-7-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules