Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Upgrade Inspire 1 controller / stopped during upload help
701 3 2017-7-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
lano
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1021207 ft
Australia

I have just had my controller disconnect while doing an on site upgrade, its now not letting me upgrade anything at all, any one else have this issue, offer suggestions as to what I can do to get it to link to the app? Seems to only want to load up the Phontom 3 Profressional model as an option on the app,
2017-7-21
Use props
Highasakite
First Officer
Flight distance : 1423930 ft
United States

You need to update the aircraft FIRST with the CORRECT file from DJI website. R/C MUST be turned OFF during aircraft update! Then the remote is updated via the DJI GO 4 app. You will need internet connection for the GO app update. Hope this helps. Safety First! ken.
2017-7-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

lano, what's the LED of your RC? If it's cyan, the RC fails to update. Please try the method below:
Before powering on, keep pressing C1+C2+Video Recording button+Camera Settings Dial at the same time, power on the RC, then release all the buttons, enter DJI Go--Overal Status to update again.
2017-7-24
Use props
Donnie *
Captain
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

Are you still stuck ?  Is the RC stuck on like a blueish color on the first LED ?  Can you rollback the /rc then try to re laod it once again. Make sure you have a SOLID wi fi connection.  Do NOT use a cell wi fi.  Use a soldid land baseed wi fi for best results .

donnie

2017-7-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules