Australia

Dji go 4 app disconnecting all the time on iPhone 7 plus
2017-7-22
Use props
RCNJ
lvl.4
Flight distance : 114665 ft
France

Use the underneath USB port with your own cable, leave the default side one unplugged and put phone in airplane mode, do that and it's better
2017-7-22
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Have you tried what RCNJ sugessted? You can also try to re-install the APP, then run it when your phone is in the airplane mode. If it is still the same, please provide more details about the issue for better assistance?
2017-7-24
Use props
fanse8e58e8f
New
France

Hi i just buy a mavic and i have also one issue with DJI Go 4 with my Iphone 6. In fact DJI Go 4 is well running until the Controller is displaying "Ready to Go". A t that time, the DJI Go 4 application is crashes until the Mavic is not disconnected from the controller. My configuration is this one - I have an Iphone 6 (NOT jailbreaked), in IOS 10.3.3 (last one). DJI Go 4 is updated in 4.1.4. I am using the default USB link to connect Iphone to controller (Not the underneath). IMU, and sensor are calibrated, GPS is well capted. I am still in debutant mode. The collapse of the DJI go 4 application is really happening when the controller screen Show "Ready to Go". Have you some elements to explain what could happen?
2017-7-26
Use props
fanse8e58e8f
New
France

IN fact the DJI pro 4 crashes at the moment GPS is on... someone has an idea to how we can solve this issue?
2017-7-26
Use props
fans6681e685
New
Flight distance : 96617 ft
United States

I am having a similar issue.  I am using an iPhone 7 plus running iOS 11.2 and a Mavic Pro with the most updated software version.  Every time I connect the Mavic Pro, the DJI Go 4 app freezes.  The camera view still works but I cannot use any of the buttons on the screen.  None of them respond to touch and sometimes the screen changes to the video playback screen without being prompted.  The weird thing is that the controller still works.  I can start and stop recording, tilt the camera and even fly it.  I am afraid to fly because the screen functions do not work.  This all happened after I did the last DJI Go 4 software update.
2017-11-3
Use props
fansb316bd67
New
United States

fans6681e685 Posted at 2017-11-3 10:51
I am having a similar issue.  I am using an iPhone 7 plus running iOS 11.2 and a Mavic Pro with the most updated software version.  Every time I connect the Mavic Pro, the DJI Go 4 app freezes.  The camera view still works but I cannot use any of the buttons on the screen.  None of them respond to touch and sometimes the screen changes to the video playback screen without being prompted.  The weird thing is that the controller still works.  I can start and stop recording, tilt the camera and even fly it.  I am afraid to fly because the screen functions do not work.  This all happened after I did the last DJI Go 4 software update.

the same thing is happening to me with my iPhone 7 Plus when will they fix this....
2017-11-4
Use props
MavicSype
lvl.1
United Kingdom

#MeToo  using iPhone 7 Plus. But app works fine on iPhone 6.
2017-11-5
Use props
fans986244f4
lvl.1
United States

I’m having the same issue with my iPhone 6 Plus. I’m unable to connect the DJI GO 4 app to the drone. I removed the app twice and reinstalled them and unable to connect to the drone. Software on the Mavic and DJI GO 4 are up to date. Any idea what is going on?
2017-11-5
Use props
RonMargan
lvl.2
Flight distance : 160896 ft
Israel

Same problem here... 7+ 11.1
2017-11-6
Use props
fans986244f4
lvl.1
United States

I’m having the same issue with the DJI Go 4 app. I’m using the iPhone 6 Plus. I try putting the iPhone airplane mode and trying to connect but it will not connect to the drone. I removed the DJI GO 4 app twice and reinstalled it and still will not work. Software to the drone and app are up to date. Any ideas what preventing the app to connect to the drone? All I get is the screen on my phone but information available. The camera works with the control cause I can move the gimbal and responds but no other information is available on my phone.
2017-11-6
Use props
fansd26c7026
lvl.1
Iran

fans6681e685 Posted at 2017-11-3 10:51

i have this problem.
2017-11-6
Use props
Spectorcr
New

United States

Same Issue on Iphone 8
2017-11-6
Use props
fans986244f4
lvl.1
United States

RCNJ Posted at 2017-7-22 01:09
Use the underneath USB port with your own cable, leave the default side one unplugged and put phone in airplane mode, do that and it's better

I have tried your suggestion but no luck, the DJI GO 4 app will not connect to the drone via iPhone 6 Plus
2017-11-6
Use props
fans986244f4
lvl.1
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-7-24 00:47
Have you tried what RCNJ sugessted? You can also try to re-install the APP, then run it when your phone is in the airplane mode. If it is still the same, please provide more details about the issue for better assistance?

Yes, that suggestion was done but unable to connect the DJI GO 4 App to the drone via iPhone 6 Plus
2017-11-6
Use props
Papaulo.martins
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2141201 ft
Brazil

Hello you can run the downgrade of IOS to 11.0.1 that re-operates normally download the firmware at: https://ipsw.me/
2017-11-6
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

fans986244f4 Posted at 2017-11-6 09:33
Yes, that suggestion was done but unable to connect the DJI GO 4 App to the drone via iPhone 6 Plus

What is your APP version? What iOS system are you running?
2017-11-16
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Spectorcr, have you got it sorted? If not, please provide me with the details below,
What is the APP version?
What iOS system are you running?
Please try to remove the DJI APP and all the related files, then install the APP again, see if it helps.
2017-11-16
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13877205 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I think this is caused by corrupt files between the cached videos saved to the Editor and the mobile. Mine works perfectly for the whole of the first flight. I turn off the drone at the end of the flight, switch batteries, turn on and take off and a minute into the 2nd flight the app totally crashes and I have to launch GO 4 again (whilst my MPP is in the air) - minute later and it crashes again and again... Even when landed and after turning off the drone AND RC - so not connected to anything - the app still crashes just looking at flight records etc.
I deleted all cached videos and turned off cache video recording during flight in the app and it's stopped crashing. There is a definite issue between IOS and GO 4 which I believe is being caused by the editor function within the app. Switching cables and reinstalling the app is not the fix - it's the app thats needs to be fixed by DJI to stop this or whats the point in having an editor feature in the app if it causes it to crash and this is VERY DANGEROUS when it happens mid flight...
2017-12-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules