Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Exchange MAVIC unlocked (height restriction and NFZ limit) drone
4125 4 2017-7-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sm3hurk0
lvl.1
Bulgaria

Exchange unlocked (height restriction and NFZ limit) drone to another, updated to version v01.03.0700 or lower

Reason for sale or replacement is:
Dron is upgraded to version v01.03.0800, which sets a limit flight of 30 meters in height and 50 meters distance if no application is included DJI GO 4.
Application may be included shortly before the flight.
Then it can be turned off and then there is no limit caused by version v01.03.0800
I use ODI glasses, but there is a requirement to include a pre-flight aptitude.
If I exchange the drones, I will be able to fly with glasses, no limit, and no pre-flight to the DJI GO 4.
My dron was bought a month ago. Is not opened. There is a warranty sticker to the DJI. There is no crash flight and is in perfect condition.
I offer it with purchase papers from an official DJI representative - Bulgaria.

After buying a software-updated to version v01.03.0800.
Then it is unlocked for NFZ and height limit 500 meter.
Suggestions I accept in a personal message or an email: sm3hurk0@gmail.com
Many annoys me limit version v01.03.0800 (30 m. height and 50 m. distance) !
Excuse me for bad English.

2017-7-22
Use props
Nelsonlee
Captain
Flight distance : 2779203 ft
  • >>>
Malaysia

My Current Mavic firmware version v01.03.0800 and i do tested version v01.03.0900 both the altitude max can be simply set on the DJI Go 4 app and i can fly over 6km.
2017-7-22
Use props
SafariMan
First Officer
Flight distance : 67703 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

??? I bet your message will not stay long here...try to be smarter
2017-7-22
Use props
sm3hurk0
lvl.1
Bulgaria

I use glasses DJI. I do not want to use DJI Go 4 app. Then an annoying constraint appears. To disappear restriction should be included application, To establish that there is a GSM with an installed application.
I use SONY Z1 and USB port is on the side of GSM. I need to carry an extra cable to plug in my GSM.  After drone understand that I have application - I turn off the cable and waved my phone - no restriction.
2017-7-22
Use props
sm3hurk0
lvl.1
Bulgaria

2017-7-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules