Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Italy - Amalfi Coast - Capri
1550 8 2017-7-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
thewindowseat
lvl.1

United States

****Edit - sorry for the double lighthouse pic somehow i cant remove it after i posted****

Heres are some pics from our italy vacation.... since my last post Ive now sold my p3 standard and picked up a mavic. I loveeeee this thing!
Please let me know what you guys think. I have more to post but still need to edit them along with a video

All criticizim is welcomed.
me and my wifes instagram account if you guys are intrested in other travel shots
https://www.instagram.com/thewindowseatistaken/

- Dennis

DJI_0165.jpg
DJI_0258.jpg
DJI_0277.jpg
DJI_0344.jpg
DJI_0030.jpg
DJI_0060-2 copy.jpg
DJI_0132 copy.jpg
DJI_0289.jpg
DJI_0289.jpg
2017-7-22
Use props
Nephroghost
lvl.1
Flight distance : 200456 ft
United States

Was over there last year. Stunning shots! Such a beautiful area. Well done.
2017-7-22
Use props
dronist
Captain
  • >>>
United States

You did a pretty good job. Just keep an eye on flying over people, especially in Europe!
2017-7-23
Use props
thewindowseat
lvl.1

United States

dronist Posted at 2017-7-23 09:12
You did a pretty good job. Just keep an eye on flying over people, especially in Europe!

good point.... it still seems like its the wild wild west when it comes to flying your drone in places.... some people could care less.... other think your a creep
2017-7-29
Use props
JLR2
New
United Kingdom

Is it legal to fly over built up areas?
2017-7-30
Use props
Fixaldo
lvl.1

Sweden

Man.. The Positano pics brought back memories. Sure risk taking those shots . Great pictures though!

You didn’t, by any chance, stumble upon a small restaurant in Positano driven by a manager called Enzo?  Me and my wife happened to be there once when this guest, an American opera singer, started to sing with another guest. The whole thing piled up a bunch of people on the outside in this unreal concert moment….  A truly magical memory. Thank you for bringing that back
2017-7-30
Use props
thewindowseat
lvl.1

United States

Fixaldo Posted at 2017-7-30 14:31
Man.. The Positano pics brought back memories. Sure risk taking those shots . Great pictures though!

You didn’t, by any chance, stumble upon a small restaurant in Positano driven by a manager called Enzo?  Me and my wife happened to be there once when this guest, an American opera singer, started to sing with another guest. The whole thing piled up a bunch of people on the outside in this unreal concert moment….  A truly magical memory. Thank you for bringing that back

Ahhh man I  don't think we did... But that sounds like something that would only happen in Positano. lol That place truly is amazing!

Thanks for the compliment !
2017-8-13
Use props
thewindowseat
lvl.1

United States

JLR2 Posted at 2017-7-30 13:54
Is it legal to fly over built up areas?

Im not really sure.... Usually I would ask the owner or people around if they mind before I flew over the establishments.
2017-8-13
Use props
thewindowseat
lvl.1

United States

A few more of my edits
DJI_0033 copy.jpg
DJI_0419_2.jpg
DJI_0039.jpg
DJI_0301.jpg
2017-8-13
Use props