Spark Crashed after take off
1138 13 2017-7-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
talwar
lvl.1
India

First time i tried flying from my roof, did all the calibration before taking off, wasnt showing any warnings before take off. it took of from the ground and then staring going backward and down then hit the walls and crashed. Now its showing Camera Sensor Error and Air Encoder Error, bought it in Singapore less than a month ago and now im in India with no service centers. Any Help?

2017-7-22
Use props
fansd8e80c3c
lvl.2
Flight distance : 95502 ft
Chile

Jezz, good luck, you were using the RC? Maybe they can ask you to send it to their headquarters in China
2017-7-22
Use props
Magius
lvl.1
Singapore

Haha it seems most Singaporean are experiencing Sparks going crazy. Mine did the same thing too...

2017-7-22
Use props
Magius
lvl.1
Singapore

Forgot to mention... I think Sparks rely heavily on WIFI and all around our neighbourhood buildings (landed or not) causes interference. Some how these causes erratic fought behaviours such as swaying to certain direction or getting stuck in certain direction wheb flying (esp backwards). You will notice a vast difference if you find a very big open field flying it compared to flying it in estate areas.

2017-7-22
Use props
talwar
lvl.1
India

fansd8e80c3c Posted at 2017-7-22 21:26
Jezz, good luck, you were using the RC? Maybe they can ask you to send it to their headquarters in China

I was using the iPhone, Yes maybe Hong Kong, haven't heard from them yet.
2017-7-22
Use props
talwar
lvl.1
India

Magius Posted at 2017-7-22 21:32
Haha it seems most Singaporean are experiencing Sparks going crazy. Mine did the same thing too...

Ya No space
2017-7-22
Use props
talwar
lvl.1
India

Magius Posted at 2017-7-22 21:39
Forgot to mention... I think Sparks rely heavily on WIFI and all around our neighbourhood buildings (landed or not) causes interference. Some how these causes erratic fought behaviours such as swaying to certain direction or getting stuck in certain direction wheb flying (esp backwards). You will notice a vast difference if you find a very big open field flying it compared to flying it in estate areas.

Yes in open areas it was better for sure.
but there should be a warning for this then.
2017-7-22
Use props
Magius
lvl.1
Singapore

talwar Posted at 2017-7-22 21:54
Yes in open areas it was better for sure.
but there should be a warning for this then.

Best bet is to send bk to China's service centre like what the other guy mentioned... but Sparks is quite durable shouldn't be spoil so easily. Did it drop from very high?....
2017-7-22
Use props
talwar
lvl.1
India

Magius Posted at 2017-7-22 22:10
Best bet is to send bk to China's service centre like what the other guy mentioned... but Sparks is quite durable shouldn't be spoil so easily. Did it drop from very high?....

Yea figuring that out only, where to send it, it just fell from 3-4 feet luckily, showing Air encoder error and Camera sensor error, want to know the approximate cost for repair also!!
2017-7-22
Use props
talwar
lvl.1
India

check out the attachmet,

IMG_3231.PNG
2017-7-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Talwar, sorry for the accident. Have you sent email to support@dji.com? Email support will guide you to send it in.
If you did, please send me the email ticket number, I will inform email team to help you out.
2017-7-23
Use props
talwar
lvl.1
India

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-7-23 19:01
Talwar, sorry for the accident. Have you sent email to ? Email support will guide you to send it in.
If you did, please send me the email ticket number, I will inform email team to help you out.

Yes, i did, the ticket number is 646710.

Thanks
2017-7-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

talwar Posted at 2017-7-23 20:44
Yes, i did, the ticket number is 646710.

Thanks

I have informed email team to reply your email as soon as possible, thanks for the patience.
2017-7-23
Use props
talwar
lvl.1
India

Thanks will send them the info
2017-7-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules