Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Troubleshooting the Focus Handwheel 2
1737 2 2017-7-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
leecohen
lvl.1
United States

So my current setup is:

-An OSMO Pro
-A Focus Handwheel 2
-A CrystalSky monitor

All three are connected via the Wired Video Adapter. In order of the OSMO and CrystalSky to play nice with the Wired Video Adapter, I had to update the OSMO firmware. Now they work perfectly.

Unfortunetely, since updating the Firmware the Handwheel 2, which had been working perfectly, no longer functions, and instead flashes quickly...a sign I think that the Handwheel 2's firmware did not update correctly?

Any advice on how to troubleshoot this issue? I love my current setup and have an assignment in one week!
2017-7-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

leecohen, sorry for the late response, thanks for your feedback, please leave me with the firmware version of Osmo Pro, CrystalSky, I will report this issue to our engineers for test and analysis.
Thanks for your time.
2017-7-27
Use props
Rob W
lvl.4
Flight distance : 94390 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

Hi,

Thank you, I have received the Handweel 2 now! J

I have previously installed the OSMO_FC550_FW_V01.04.00.70 firmware so it would work with the Wired Video Adapter, but when I attached the Focus Handwheel 2, DJI Go says “Cannot identify this device”. I have also left the mentioned firmware .bin on the SD card in case it would like to update again, but no difference.

Solid blue light on the Focus Handwheel 2.

If I remove the Focus Handwheel 2, the Osmo works.

2017-8-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules