Litchi's pop-up window requesting "permission to go home"
673 0 2017-7-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
michaelts
lvl.2
United States

I use Litchi to fly P3S. When the battery falls below certain level, a window pops up saying that the drone "requests permission to go Home." The sole button displayed allows me to initiate RTH. There is no button that allows me not to initiate RTH. Sometimes I do not want to initiate RTH for various reasons, and I must land the drone myself. For example, there are obstacles the drone will hit if it proceeds with RTH. Another example is that I am flying over water and it is windy, so  if the drone initiates RTH it would fly against the wind at high altitude and will not make it, but if I manually fly it in ATTI mode, I can safely bring it to the shore. The problem is that the pop-up window is too large, and blocks the screen, so I cannot see the map and I cannot see what the drone sees. Because the pop-up window has no button allowing me not to grant the permission, I have to either give the permission or wait until it is granted automatically, and then immediately cancel RTH.

Is there anyway to tell Litchi that I do not want to give permission to go Home and have it close the pop-up window?

2017-7-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules