Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
LOCKED IN BEGINNER MODE.
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Valentín Gurtub
lvl.1
Flight distance : 816358 ft

Mexico

Buenas tardes.
Tengo el Phantom 3 Advanced y hace unos días actualizé el último firmware. A partir de ese momento el drone fue bloqueado en "modo principiante" ... después de leer en los foros y preguntar, desinstalé la aplicación Dji Go versión 3.1.5 que es la que estaba usando en mi Android (6.0.1MXB48T) y reinstalado Versión 3.1.8 .... Entonces hice un vuelo de prueba y todo en orden. El caso es que al día siguiente quería volar de nuevo y el mismo problema ocurrió (la restricción de altura a 30 metros y la distancia a 50), he comprobado la versión de mi aplicación y había vuelto a 3.1.5 .... I Desinstalado, reinstalado 3.1.8 y todo bien .... Pero después de 1 o 2 vuelos, exactamente lo mismo sucede de nuevo, automáticamente vuelve a 3.1.5 y de nuevo está bloqueado el modo de principiante ... .. Mi miedo es Que al hacer un vuelo,
¿Como puedó resolver esté problema?
Estoy esperando sus indicaciones.
Saludos.

2017-7-24
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Have you tried to reinstall the APP, then log into the APP?  I would recommend you write in English for our better understanding.
2017-7-24
Use props
endotherm
Second Officer
Flight distance : 503241 ft

Australia

Good afternoon.
I have the Phantom 3 Advanced and a few days ago I updated the latest firmware. From that moment the drone was blocked in "beginner mode" ... after reading in the forums and asking, I uninstalled the application Dji Go version 3.1.5 which is the one I was using on my Android (6.0.1MXB48T) and Reinstalled Version 3.1.8 .... Then I did a test flight and everything in order. The case is that the next day I wanted to fly again and the same problem occurred (the height restriction at 30 meters and the distance at 50), I checked the version of my application and had returned to 3.1.5 .... I Uninstalled, reinstalled 3.1.8 and all good .... But after 1 or 2 flights, exactly the same thing happens again, automatically returns to 3.1.5 and again is blocked the beginner mode ... .. My fear Is that when making a flight,
How can i solve this problem?
I'm waiting for your directions.

After you do the current firmware update, the flight distance and altitude is limited.  You need to login to your DJI account first to unlock the distances.

2017-7-24
Use props
Cetacean
First Officer
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-7-24 20:31
Have you tried to reinstall the APP, then log into the APP?  I would recommend you write in English for our better understanding.

Aloha Diana,

Apparently, Valentin was not able to find my response to his earlier (and near identical) thread.  He appears to not know how to use the Forum or how threads go to the next page.

Fortunately endotherm has given him the translation and instructions he needs.  Hopefully he gets it this time.  Mahalo for your help!

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-7-24
Use props
Valentín Gurtub
lvl.1

Mexico

endotherm Posted at 2017-7-24 20:48
Good afternoon.
I have the Phantom 3 Advanced and a few days ago I updated the latest firmware. From that moment the drone was blocked in "beginner mode" ... after reading in the forums and asking, I uninstalled the application Dji Go version 3.1.5 which is the one I was using on my Android (6.0.1MXB48T) and Reinstalled Version 3.1.8 .... Then I did a test flight and everything in order. The case is that the next day I wanted to fly again and the same problem occurred (the height restriction at 30 meters and the distance at 50), I checked the version of my application and had returned to 3.1.5 .... I Uninstalled, reinstalled 3.1.8 and all good .... But after 1 or 2 flights, exactly the same thing happens again, automatically returns to 3.1.5 and again is blocked the beginner mode ... .. My fear Is that when making a flight,
How can i solve this problem?

The session is permanently active and still the fault continues as I explained
2017-7-25
Use props
tomas.brod
New
Flight distance : 843835 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

Valentín Gurtub Posted at 2017-7-25 01:57
The session is permanently active and still the fault continues as I explained

I solved a lot by upgrading my app!
2017-7-25
Use props
Valentín Gurtub
lvl.1

Mexico

tomas.brod Posted at 2017-7-25 13:22
I solved a lot by upgrading my app!

I also updated it and it worked. The problem is that it returns spontaneously to the previous version and again it blocks the beginner mode
2017-7-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules