United States

Footage shot with Mavic and Phantom 4 during recent visit to Tennessee,  
2017-7-24
Use props
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>
Netherlands

Myustical indeed...  but try to make your videos around 2 minutes or split them in half. Good job!
2017-7-24
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Great job, thank you for sharing!
2017-7-24
Use props
dancopter
Second Officer
Flight distance : 17901030 ft
  • >>>
United Arab Emirates

Some very beautiful scenery, thank you for sharing.
2017-7-26
Use props
SRO
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2405174 ft
Switzerland

A beautiful State and a nice video. Thank you.
2017-7-26
Use props
M Stuart K
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1267717 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thanks all: something to consider is; While shooting these videos with the mavic and the P4 I took note of a couple of things.  During the filming where I flew over the foggy water and clouds the mavic kept coming up with vision sensor errors.  The P4 actually never had any issues at all with the sensors while flying in the same areas.  I had to return the mavic a couple of times and land it and power cycle it and try again to manage the sensor errors.  After leaving the foggy areas the sensor errors never appeared again and actually has not since.  And no: it was not due to flying through the fog and clouds but over it while closer to the water.  Also; for the higher altitudes the P4 did a much better job by handling the winds during the manuvering of the craft which allowed me to focus more on getting the right shots.  

I tell you; if it was not for the portability of the mavic I would usually just fly the phantom 4 but portability ranks high!
2017-7-26
Use props
mmcnel01
lvl.2
Flight distance : 56391 ft
United States

M Stuart K Posted at 2017-7-26 12:19
Thanks all: something to consider is; While shooting these videos with the mavic and the P4 I took note of a couple of things.  During the filming where I flew over the foggy water and clouds the mavic kept coming up with vision sensor errors.  The P4 actually never had any issues at all with the sensors while flying in the same areas.  I had to return the mavic a couple of times and land it and power cycle it and try again to manage the sensor errors.  After leaving the foggy areas the sensor errors never appeared again and actually has not since.  And no: it was not due to flying through the fog and clouds but over it while closer to the water.  Also; for the higher altitudes the P4 did a much better job by handling the winds during the manuvering of the craft which allowed me to focus more on getting the right shots.  

I tell you; if it was not for the portability of the mavic I would usually just fly the phantom 4 but portability ranks high!

Very nice! What editing software did you use?
2017-7-26
Use props
M Stuart K
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1267717 ft
  • >>>
United States

mmcnel01 Posted at 2017-7-26 13:36
Very nice! What editing software did you use?

2017-7-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules