Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Drifted away when hovering
1232 5 2017-7-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rickysuperdog
lvl.4
Flight distance : 929429 ft
Hong Kong

Don't want to argue or any flight log analysis by DJI, it just useless.

Just share my Shark took the photo itself during "flying" back away suddenly when hoving above me about several feet to take selfy photos, using palm take off.

It drifted so quick that I cannot use the RC to take control of it. Just use my hand to catch it and flap it over to shut down the motors

Enjoy this great photo !

It was hover and taking photos:
a88cf2b289b9ad7dca30de74e764fbee-pic-2.jpg

Suddenly it flying back and drifted away !
a88cf2b289b9ad7dca30de74e764fbee-pic-3.jpg

2017-7-24
Use props
Hansolo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 390 ft
United Kingdom

I've had this drifting away before in gesture mode. Drifted so high up we couldn't even grab it whilst jumping
2017-7-24
Use props
rickysuperdog
lvl.4
Flight distance : 929429 ft
Hong Kong

Hansolo Posted at 2017-7-24 23:18
I've had this drifting away before in gesture mode. Drifted so high up we couldn't even grab it whilst jumping

Interesting was it moved so fast just like being hacked by someone
2017-7-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

We're very sorry to hear about your accident. I understand your concern and would like to find the exact reason to avoid similar issue in the future. Have you contacted our Support Team? If yes, please tell us your case number which begins with CAS, we will look into it. If not, please send emails to our Support Team via support@dji.com, our colleagues will take care of it. Thank you for cooperation.
2017-7-25
Use props
Stormer
lvl.2
Flight distance : 28468 ft
Czechia

I had recently fly away when hovering in 50m and using my phone for controling Spark.. Fortunately it hit some tree after around 200m and felt down.. after some time I was able to pick spark up by using Find my drone feature...  It wrote something about Magnetic interference (nothing metal around, just trees) before lose of control... I can't upload data through DJI Assistant 2 - invalid phone field... What is format of phone field? Format of my number is +420603587587...

Thanks
2017-7-25
Use props
OneMatt
lvl.3
Flight distance : 155984 ft
Canada

So, this is now 3 of us who have had the Spark fly away while in gesture mode? Great product, DJI!
2017-7-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules