Just what are the legalities for drone usage for both the hobbiest and business?
1200 4 2014-10-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
celebrate1203
lvl.1

United States

I would love to hear from everyone a discussion on just what are the FAA laws and restrictions for Drone usage from both the consumer hobbyist and the commercial drone pilot. I would like to hear comments from everyone on this and also on who we can contact to voice our opinion?
I heard that FPV was not allowed on drone flights. Is that true?
Thanks foe everyone's feedback.
Larry
2014-10-14
Use props
Filiep
lvl.2

Belgium

Hi Larry,

In Belgium(Europe) commercial use is prohibited(such as the advertising world!).  Of course, most people do not look at these guidelines and rules . For drones weighing more than 1kg you can not just fly where you want but you must go to an approved site . There is currently a big discussion going on with the insurance, below 1kg is the drone seen as "motorized toys", and there is no problem to take  a drone in the insurance... above 1kg(Phantom!) is a BIG problem. Nothing of flying with a drone is recorded in a clear legal framework! something to think about because what if the drone falls from the sky and someone gets injured? II do not want to experience that! Not so helphul for you but this is what it is in my country.

Have a nice day!
2014-10-14
Use props
allie
New

United States

In what country? THe rules and laws are all over the place as of now. In the US. flying commercially is totally illegal, and people are getting their equipment taken and getting fined.
2014-10-15
Use props
celebrate1203
lvl.1

United States

Filiep Posted at 2014-10-15 13:45
Hi Larry,

In Belgium(Europe) commercial use is prohibited(such as the advertising world!).  Of cour ...

Thanks for the insight.
Have a great day
2014-10-15
Use props
celebrate1203
lvl.1

United States

allie@flyngo.co Posted at 2014-10-16 02:44
In what country? THe rules and laws are all over the place as of now. In the US. flying commercially ...

Thanks for the post
2014-10-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules